Chapter 1:

Chapter one:

January 1st 2013
Dear journal,
Umm... Hi... My name is Claudia Brooks I live in California. This is my journal and I got it for Christmas. It's New Years. Most of the people out there know me as the need or the unwanted. Funny right...
Today has been a pretty good day so far although I do have fresh cuts. My parents are at work. I'm alone watching tv in a quite house. I have no friends. Let me tell you about me. I'm in the 10th grade in high school. I been bullied since like forever I think. I started self harming in the 6th grade it just happened.. Anyways I'm not the eye of a guy. I'm nothing or alt least that's what people in my school say. My parents. They are too busy in their work to care about me or ask about me. I'm the only child. Okay let's stop with the sadness and I'm gonna say some good things about me.
•I love pizza
•I love poetry
•I love to read
(I'm pretty lame right)
•I am anti- social
I mean my parents are rich and I can have anything but I rather not.

My mom just came in the house and told me to go in my room. In which I did. Later she told me to come eat and told her I was reading and that I have already eaten, which I didn't. I never eat. And if I do it's little bits. I have never disappointed my parents. I am very smart and I go to school. Which I hate so much.
In my school there are so many mean people. I don't know why... Like it's crazy. I used to eat my lunch in the bathroom but then they made fun of me for that. It's mostly the guys that are mean. They would call me ugly and stuff. Like one day I had a crush.. His name was Jack. He was so cute he was the cutest boy in school. But one day they played me and told me he liked me but it turned out it was a lie.. And me as gullible as I am fell for the trap and got laughed at. Even got beat my his girlfriend for liking him. Ha. So that's why I chose to not talk to anyb

Sorry my dad just got home and he was very angry because something happened at work. My mom decided to leave him alone because when he's angry he need to be alone.
My parent don't argue or anything.. They aren't abusive they are just fine with each other.

It's already 9:53 pm and mother says I have to go to bed since I have school in a couple of days.
So goodnight.

I know this is short but I will do much better. Justin won't come up till the next chapters
3+votes for the next part
Please leave feedback please.
If u see this VOTE!