Dreaming of you 🥺 .

Inspo: Selena dreaming of you ☝🏽☝🏽(not Selena Gomez)
Y/n POV 🦋:

"Late at night when all the world is sleeping I stay up and think of  you ."

So it was late at night and once again I'm thinking about no other than my crush LeBron Raymond James jr. Or Bronny but idk why because he don't like me or anyone like me you see  I'm Carmel and he likes lighter girls and he likes what he likes so no bad blood or anything but when people have standers like that it kinda hurts and sucks because I really like him and he's a good friend and all but why not like girls like me also .

"And I wish on a star that somewhere you are thinking of me too."

Some times I wish that he feels the same way about me but Ik that's never gonna happens but it's just gonna be what it is ig.

"Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight and theres nowhere in the world I rather be than here in my room dreaming about you and me."

I have dreams about us all the time , good ones, bad ones & sexual ones but Ik the won't ever become true and I'm fine with that I just gotta except it and move on with life .

"Wonder if you ever see me and I wonder if you know I'm there if you looked in my eyes would you see what's inside would you even care?"

I know if I told him he probably wouldn't even care he probably would laugh it off as if I'm joking and probably tell his friends about it.

"I just wanna hold you close but so far all I have are dreams of you, so I wait for the day and the courage to say how much I love you."

Ok soo Imma just tell him because I believe it's best .

Bronny POV 😍:

"I'll be dreaming Of you tonight till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight and there's nowhere In the world I'd rather be than here in my room dreaming about you and me."

So I was thinking about y/n telling Zaire how a feel about her until she texted me telling me that she has feelings for me and idk if she's playing around or not .

"Corazón, I can't stop dreaming of you, no puedo dejar de pensar en ti I can't stop dreaming como te necesito I can't dreaming mi amor como te extraño."

And ofc I tell her how I feel 😩❤️.

                             2 years later .

"Late at night while all the world is sleeping I stay up and think of you and I still can't believe that you came up to me  and said I love you , I love you too, now. I'm dreaming with you tonight till tomorrow and for all of our lives and for all of our lives and there's nowhere in the world I rather be than here in my room dreaming with you endlessly .