☆ Chapter One ☆

Have a good day I love you." "I love you too." She didn't mean it. She got out of the car and her parent took off. Danni became nervous as she got closer to the schools doors. It's only her second day in high school and she doesn't really know anybody around. Later on in the day she got lost trying to find one of her classes. Somebody stopped and asked "do you need help finding a class." Danni looked up from the school map and saw a bigger girl standing in front of her. The girl wore a bow tie with her shirt and blazer, cute. She also wore pants. She had a cute face and nice, calming brown eyes. Her hair just barely reaching the beginning of her shoulders, very dark brown hair awkwardly growing out. "I'm Emma, I'm a sophomore here. Who are you?" "O-oh um I'm Danni. It's my first year here." Emma smiled. "Okay so which class are you trying to get to?" Danni fessed up and Emma walked her to the class and waved goodbye with a small smile. "She seems nice" Danni thought to herself. After that class it was time for lunch and Danni was nervous because she had nobody to sit with. Emma spotted Danni when she walked in and called her over. Emma patted the spot next to her telling her it's okay to sit here. Emma sat at a table with a small group of friends and her girlfriend. Danni thought her girlfriend was annoying honestly but they liked eachother so she left them alone. Pretty much the whole time during lunch Danni and Emma talked, they got along well. Danni found out that Emma was in band and in drumline. Lunch was over sooner than they thought, say said goodbye and parted ways to go to their last class. Danni thought about Emma here and there in her last class. Danni saw Emma and walked up to her and asked "um do you wanna be friends?" Emma smiled at her and said "sure. What's your number?" The two exchange numbers and get home safely. When Emma got home she messaged Danni. Danni messaged Emma back a half hour later and the ladder responded back immediately. Danni was a bit scared replying back quickly so she let it sit for a bit before responding. The two talked the rest of the day into night, the two exchanged last texts and Emma went to sleep. Meanwhile Danni stayed up for a bit.