when they first met

Aizawa P.O.V

I was just going to walk through the gates when somebody bumped into me and made me fall he put his hand in front of be i got up and then i  looked at him and a little bit of blush crawled up to me face he looked like a god from haven that i came to get me. He looked like this:

" I-I am so sorry i was on a rush to get somewhere and i did look at my surrounding" Izuku said while he took out his head phones

" I-I am so sorry i was on a rush to get somewhere and i did look at my surrounding" Izuku said while he took out his head phones . *he looked my age he thought* as Aizawa thought " my name is Izuku Midoriya" Izuku said with a smile. " m-my name is Shota Aizawa" Aizawa tried not to studder. Izuku looks at the time * shit * hey i have to go somewhere but i will see you at lunch. Aizawa went in his class but all he could think about was that cute god he had seen that morning. Meanwhile with Izuku when he got into His office in the nurses room.A few hours later Izuku was called out of his office then he saw the same boy that he found on his way to the office. " hey sweetie can you take care of him i have a lot of papers to fill so i can't take care of him" Recovery girl said. " sure thing miss follow me into my office Aizawa" Izuku said while going to his office and Aizawa following behind his. " so what happened to you face and why is there a cut under your eye Izuku said while healing Aizawa's  cut. " Toshinori broke a glass bottle while practicing his quirk and it broke and cut my eye " Aizawa said while hissing in pain " it fucken hurts " Aizawa whispers to himself . Izuku kissed Aizawa cheek to mess with Aizawa he saw that Aizawa had blushed while bumping into hims this morning  Aizawa then turned red " dose it still hurt " Izuku said while not trying to laugh " I-Wh- No it doesn't hurt anymore" Izuku chuckled as he went to get an eye patch As he put on the eye patch on Aizawa. Izuku got the idea to mess with him got closer to his face to where Izuku's and Aizawa's mouth were only an inch away from each others then Aizawa turned a bright red Izuku faked to fall forward and their lips touched Izuku got up and went to his desk and wrote a pass for Aizawa to go back to class which was lunch time by the time they finished. " here you go Kitten I will walk you out to the lunch room" Izuku gave Aizawa the slip and they then walked to the lunch room Aizawa's Friends ran up to him and saw a another Male next to his "hello there how may i help you" Izuku looked at the group of friends " hey cutie what is your name" Midnight asked Looked at Izuku trying to make him fall asleep " that doesn't work on me i also don't like girls " Izuku said at midnight " anyway i should get going see you around Kitten" Izuku looked at Aizawa. Izuku yelled at his friends and walked over to them.

Izuku's hair