Chapter 2: The After Party

WARNING: Some sumt and swearing

"Chantelle can I steal you for a minute?" Sebastian slurred.

"Sureee!" Chantelle replied drunk. "Where are we goinggg?" 

"Somewhere secret..so shhhh" Sebastian said placing his finger on her lips and dragging her away from the bar towards the bathroom.

Start of smut

"Why are we here?" Chantelle whined being dragged into the bathroom. Before anyone could reply she was shoved against the locked bathroom door being kissed and it becoming more passionate. Sebastian started trailing kissed own her cheek to her neck nibbling and sucking on a weak spot which lead to Chantelle throwing her head back in pleasure and rolling her eyes back. She then began unbuttoning Sebastian's shirt. He took off of her dress and began trailing kisses down her collarbone leaving hickeys. She then began fiddling with his belt buckle getting it loose and took off his pants. she then wrapped her legs around his waist and began moaning when he put his length in her.

End of smut

Meanwhile, at the bar was Blaine Anderson talking to Burt, Elizabeth and Rachel.

"Can i just thank you so much for pointing that out. I know you all know about why shes here but thank you it would have been terrible if she was caught so thank you." Blaine said towards Burt and Elizabeth.

"Yeah thank you so much Mr and Mrs Hummel." Rachel said shaking Burts hand and hugging Elizabeth.

"Hey kiddo its no problem seroiusly, We were just looking out for you and you should really thank Quinn she was the one who noticed." Burt said patting Blaine on the shoulder

"Yeah would you like us to tell her?" Elizabeth asked

"Yes please that would be amazing if you could, But please tell her not to say anything about it I dont want the press to find out please?" Blaine asked woried 

"Of course honey, we wont tell anyone and we will tell Quinn you said thank you and not to say anything" Elizabeth exclaimed 

"Thank you so much, Mrs and Mr Hummel." Blaine said with a massive smile on his face and shook Mr Hummel's hand.

With that Blaine and Rachel left to go and find Chantelle before something bad happened. But little did they know she was right behind them in the bathroom with Sebastian.

In the bahtroom Chantelle was pinned with her hands about her head on the bathroom floor having a deep makeout session with Sebsatin moaning against his lips. When all of a suddden the bathroom door was being shaked like someone was trying to get in so sebastian picked up a drunk Chantelle and hid with her in a cubical with a finger on her lips to keep her silent when the bathroom door swong open.

"Stupid door why the fuck was it closed?" Someone mutterd under the breath entering there cubical next to them.

After about five minuets the person left and before the door could close Chantelle was straddling Sebastian kissing him. Little did they know the person was still in the bathroom and was hearing everything from the kissing to Sebastian moaning Chantelles name.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter and who do you think it is still in the bathroom? 

Be you <3

~Lillie-ann