Turbulence...

Silence...

" Tranquility " may epitomize her.
But her heart didn't wield tranquility.

The soft touch of the midnight breeze brought shivers in her even and faultless dermis. It tousled the curls of the kuru princess or more precisely the queen of Sindhu.

"You have moved with times princess " her old friend remarked.

Yes I knew it. Transition is only enduring.

She was no longer the little princess who toddled around the corridors of Hastinapur.
Was no longer the nourished younger sister of the mighty Kauravas and the Pandavas.

She today is the queen of sindhu, wife of Sinduraj Jayadrath.

She knew her opinions weren't scrutinized before her marriage. She just had to marry him.

But --
she loved him,,,

"Yes I love him. But---" Her eyes pooled, her lips murmured, but the sound resonated clearly throughout her chambers.

"I love him. He loves me" Her heart resounded.
"But how could he think of -
Or Just try to -abduct the wife of Pandavas . Why did he do it. Why? " Her mind interrogated. The question revebrated throughout her soul.

Tears trailed down her cheeks. When she heard the news, it took time to perceive it to believe it.

It couldn't be true, But it is...

Silence...
Tranquility may epitomize her..
But her heart didn't wield tranquility.

How could her husband try to abduct her sister in law, her Brother's wife.

No!! She pleaded but it was a big yes.

She knew well, very well that the sons of pritha had left him alive, even after him touching the panchal Princess, just for her sake.

"How could they witness their dear Dushala, their only sister clad in white, devoid of any auspicious marks as a widow. "

But she knew rage and revenge would take root in her beloved's heart. He would wish to witness the wife of her brothers as a widow.
He would wish to destroy them. Defeat them.

Revenge!! His heart would beat with. His blood would steam up.

She didn't know what to do

Weep for what he did to them,
Or
Weep for what they did to him.

She didn't know if she should act as a sister or as wife.

She didn't know if she should be a sister grateful to the Lords of the fireborn princess
Or
She could be a wife burning with fire to avenge her Lord's humiliation.

The lunar light twinkled in her chamber,
But even it couldn't manifest light to the princess of lunar dynasty..