He looks at the back of the female figure. He knew better then to go up to her now. She would hit him, for real. He just sighed and placed his hands on the railing looking out on Coruscant with the feeling of being torn apart. He knew it was wrong...but it felt so...right.

Azyalia started to feel uneasy, sick, dizzy.
"Oh no."
She spun around to meet Obi-Wan's gaze with wide eyes.
"I sense it too." They rush to Padmè's bedroom. Anakin must've already started running since he was nowhere to be found.

Obi-Wan and Azaylia arrived in her bedroom to see Anakin standing over Padmé killing two Kouhuns. Very poisonous insects from Indoumodo. She had her lightsaber ignited just in case Anakin needed help. She deactivated it once she saw there was no danger. Padmé was awakened by all the commotion. Azaylia noticed a weird, black ,floating...something in the window. Obi-Wan spotted it too. He took a step back and leaped through the window, shattering the glass.
"OBI-WAN!" She screams but it's too late. He's already grabbed onto the droid and was flying through Coruscant.
"That laserbrain!" She gritted her teeth. "Come on Ani! Hurry!" She tugs on Anakin's sleeve and sprints towards the hangar bay.
>>>

"Just take that one!" Azaylia points to a yellow Speeder. Anakin pilots it while she sits in the seat next to him. They take off and zoom through Coruscant looking for a flying Jedi. After awhile of looking, Obi-Wan was nowhere to be seen.
"Where could he be?" Azaylia mumbles to herself self. That's when she spots him...she squints her eyes to make sure it's really him.
"Ani! He's right there! Oh...kriff...where we he sit? This Speeder only has two seats."
"You'll have to sit on his lap of course." Anakin threw Azaylia a nonchalant smirk.
Her face heated up, "Oh for Force sake."

Anakin picks up speed and dives down to get underneath Obi-Wan. Azaylia puts her right hand out and places it on the Speeder to keep from falling out. Her adrenaline spiked, causing her to forget all about having to sit on Obi-Wan's lap. Anakin stopped and waited for the Jedi Master to fall on the back of the ship. He did so with a grunt. Pulling himself up, he climbs towards the front end of the ship.
"Where am I sitting?"
"Uh...oh right." She shuffled over to momentarily sit on Anakin's lap. "Move." She pointed to the empty seat. Obi-Wan did as he was told, but was surprised to when Azaylia appeared in his lap. Anakin snickered at the scene. "Not a word. Not a kriffing word. Both of you."

"What took you guys so long?" Obi-Wan asked out of breath as he subconsciously snaked his arms around Azaylia's waist. A layer of sweat had begun to form on his forehead.
"Oh you know Master...we couldn't find a Speeder we really liked." Anakin says starting to move the Speeder again.
"There he is!" Obi-Wan points while Anakin follows the unknown being and rambles on, "With the three seat open cockpit and the right speed capabilities..." he finishes.
"We also couldn't agree on a colour..." Azaylia  played along. "I liked blue while Anakin preferred black... we finally picked this yellow one. We both like yellow you know..." She finished.
"If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you do your wit-" Anakin boosted upwards which caused Obi-Wan's words to slur together and his arms to cinch tighter around the woman on top of him.
"-You would rival Master Yoda as a swordsman."
"I thought I already did." Anakin jokes.
"Only in your mind my very young apprentice."

Anakin then pilots the Speeder almost vertically downwards. Azaylia's back was pressed up against the front of Obi-Wan causing her whole body to warm up. They were going to hit a big slow-moving circular ship. Obi-Wan grabbed the edge of the Speeder with a death grip while the other was firmly secured around Azyalia.
"Pull up Anakin! Pull up!" He screams. Anakin and Azaylia start to laugh. Anakin sure knew how to pilot...they do pull up but only at the last second.
"Oh!" Obi-Wan exclaims. Azyalia lurched forward.
"Whoa!"
Obi-Wan returned his other arm to her waist protectively to keep her from tumbling out.
"Force Obi-Wan, any tighter and I'm gonna lose my lunch." She joked in a slightly strangled voice.
"You know I don't like it when you do that." Obi-Wan grumbled, not focusing on Azaylia's previous statement.
"I'm sorry Master...I forgot you don't like flying." Anakin winks at Azaylia.
"I don't mind flying but what you're doing is suicide!" He flinched and pressed his face into Azaylia's back as Anakin barely missed an oncoming Speeder.
"I think you're doing just swell Ani." Azaylia winks back.
"You would!" Azaylia's could feel his hot breath on her clothed back, sending tingles up her neck.

They follow the perpetrator some more dodging towers engulfed by flames. The assassin then shoots a Power Coupling.
"Uh oh!" Azaylia shouts
"Anakin!" Obi-Wan yells. "How many times have I told you-"

Azaylia winces in pain as electricity stings her repeatedly.
"-stay—away f-from the P-Power C-C-Couplings!"
"Ow ow ow!" Anakin exclaims.
"Oh, that was good!" Azaylia drawls, her voice dripping with sarcasm.
Anakin then goes past the assassin while it makes it's getaway. Obi-Wan looks behind him.
"Where are you going? He went that way." He pointed backwards.
"Master if this chase goes on for any longer, that creep is gonna end up deep fried. I personally would like to find out who he is and who he's working for. This is a shortcut..." he says. "I think." He adds on.
"You think?!" Azaylia turns to him. He responds with a shrug.
>>>

"Well...you've lost him." Obi-Wan sighs as the Speeder comes to a halt.
"I'm deeply sorry Master." Anakin apologizes.
"That was some shortcut Anakin." Azaylia makes an attempt to be serious but ends up failing.
"He went completely the other way." Obi-Wan points. "Once again you've proven-"
"If you'll excuse me..." he says as he jumps out of the Speeder and starts to fall. Azaylia peers over the edge.
"I hate it when he does that." Obi-Wan shakes his head. Azyalia slid off his lap and into the pilot's seat and grabbed the steering.
"What do think you're doing?" He asks her
"Oh I don't know..." The women glides her hand over the side of the Speeder. "Piloting the Speeder...because you fly so slow and Anakin isn't here so...and hey why are you wanting me to continue sitting on your lap."
"I don't fly slow." He states, dodging the second question.
"Sure Ben..." She smile mischievously. "This is where the fun begins."
"Oh no...this can't be good..." he tilts his head back and covers his eyes...