A book fell out of the bookshelf. It fell from the very top. I opened the book and on the very first page, the name of the diary's owner seemed to be written on it:

Emma Woods

Emma's Diary

I was excited. When they promised me those things in the invitation letter, my heart filled with happiness, especially when they said I'm going to meet a long lost friend.
You would probably think I'm naive but I have a really good feeling about this! Most of the manor's guests had already arrived, I've been counting them the last few days! The only one that was missing was a woman named Emily.

Emily Dyer.

Anyways, I've been wondering who this ''long lost friend ''could be..

Except Kreacher I don't know anyone here.
Of course I have my own hopes on who it could be, but that would be impossible...

The opening sound of the front door tore me out of my thoughts. I sat in the dining room, but I heard it anyway since the sound of the heavy front door is very loud when you open it.
I suspected Murro or Naib to be coming back to the mansion. They liked to spend time outside, even tho you can't really walk around there, since everything is surrounded by stacks of fallen trees. The door to the dining room opened, but neither Naib nor Murro came in.

A dainty but tall woman with brown hair, tied to a low bun came in. She wore a short white dress with a blue vest, covering her chest and a small white hat on top of her head. She entered the room elegantly. She looked at me with a soft smile:

''Good afternoon! I'm Emily, Emily Dyer''

I smiled back at her:
"Welcome Emily. I'm Emma Woods, nice to meet you!''

Orpheus

After I red some pages of the diary's owner Emma Woods, I was interested in the perspective of this Emily... So I searched through the bookshelf to find the diary of Miss Dyer. It only took me a few minutes, then I found it in the middle of a shelf. I looked at the thick, rough envelope before I opened it, wondering how old it would be? It didn't look that old, but not very new at the same time. I was looking for the page I had stopped on Emma's diary and found it very quickly.

Emily 's Diary

When I entered the manor, I was a little nervous.
I didn't know anyone here..

But I already got greeted by a very friendly young woman in the dining room.

She gave me a heart warming smile, after we talked for a bit and asked:

'' May I show you around the house?''
She made a funny gesture and made me chuckle

'' Of course Miss Woods!''
Surprisingly, she grabbed my hand and said 

'' Please call me Emma''

and smiled at me again.
Miss Woods showed me the kitchen, the east and west hall's, the bathrooms, the living room, her room and also my room.

My room looked nice.
It was petite but very pretty and comfortable.

''Miss Woods- I- I mean Emma''
I smiled nervously,
''Do you know when we  will all have dinner together''

Miss Woods wanted to say something and answer my question, but suddenly a deep but slightly squeaky voice called after her:

'' Emma? Miss Woods?!''

She turned around
'' Mr. Pierson? What's wrong?''
She quickly turned to me
'' Excuse me Emily, I'll be right back''

then walked away. I was standing in the door frame and tried to secretly listen to them.

''I just wanted to ask you if you could help us out right here.''
He started his sentence silently but then started to raise his voice

''This guy here is freaking out!''

An other guy started chuckling angrily 
'' Is this what you wanted to say?! Well I have something more important to tell you, Miss Woods. This guy right here is a thief! I caught him trying to steal some  money from my pocket. MY money! And this is not the first time this happened..''

He stepped towards Emma and whispered in her hear silently but angrily.. he hissed at her

''Don't trust this guy!''
His expression darkened.

'' I can hear you'' Kreacher smirked.

Miss Woods tried to calm him down
'' Mr. Riley, Kreacher is a good guy, he wouldn't harm a fly!He gave me a home when no one else wanted to. He probably didn't mean to do this.''

I looked around the edge of the door frame. I remembered the face of this other guy, Mister Riley. He greeted me at the front door and led me to the dining room where I met Miss Woods. This Kreacher guy started chuckling. But his chuckles were damaging...It seemed like he was gleefully...

''Miss Woods is completely right! I only wanted to get your Attention, Freddy.''

''For you it's Mister Riley! And why do you want my Attention ?!'' said Mr. Riley

'' Well uhm I-''

Riley sighed.

''Well I uhh..You could join Miss Woods and me for dinner tonight..''

''Maybe..''
Riley said, then walked away.
Kreacher looked like he regretted that what he said. It looked like that wasn't his plan at all and it was just a lousy excuse.. I guess that the money stealing story seemed to be true..

''Kreacher, we have a new guest at the manor. Can she eat dinner with us too tonight. That would be great!''

Emma grabbed his arm, making puppy eyes and begging him for me to eat with them like a little kid.

''Fine..'' ,
he said then he walked towards the garden. I quickly turned my head around and hid in my room again. I hope he didn't notice me...
- - - - - - - - - - -
Helloo, I wanted to ask if the cursive font is annoying? I wanted to write it that way to symbolise the diary entry. Tell me what you think about it.
- - - - - - - - - -