"Nice hair." Azaylia smirked, snapping Obi-Wan out of his daydream.

"Do you not like it?" He asked with a frown.
"No. I like it. It suits you." She ran her hand through the soft, glossy strands, messing it up a little. He laughed while putting it back into place.

Azyalia looked into his eyes. She concluded that they were still as blue as ever.
"Um...shall we." She waved to the couch and sat beside Anakin since there was no more room on the other couch.

"I'm Captain Typho of her Majesty's Security Service. Queen Jamilla has been informed of this assignment. I am grateful you're here Master Kenobi."

"Why is everyone so grateful for Obi-Wan. He's getting praised just for sitting down." Azaylia thought with a barely inaudible, annoyed huff.

"The situation is more dangerous then the Senator will admit."

"I do not need more security, I already have Master Barlette for that. What I need is answers." Padmé addressed. "I want to know who's trying to kill me."

"We are here to protect you Senator, not to start an investigation." Obi-Wan placed his hands on his knees.

"We will find out who's trying to kill you Padmé. I promise you." Anakin shifted on the couch. Azaylia gave the Padawan a quizzical look.

"Didn't Obi-Wan just say-?"
Her thought was interrupted by Obi-Wan's smooth, sharp voice, "We will not exceed our mandate my young Padawan Learner."

Anakin gaze went back at Padmé, "I meant that in the interest of protecting her Master of course." He looked back at Obi-Wan.

"We will not go through this exercise again Anakin and this time you will pay attention to my lead."

"Is bickering all they do?"

"Why." Anakin countered. Azaylia hit him gently on the shoulder to try to stop him from continuing while Obi-Wan snapped his head back to his snippy apprentice, with a shocked and annoyed expression.

"What?" He questioned coldly. If Azaylia hadn't looked down, her laughter may have boiled over and things would've become even worse.
"Why else do you think we were assigned to her if not to find the killer...protection is a job for local security not Jedi! It's overkill Master. Investigation is implied in our mandate." Azaylia hit Anakin again, harder this time.

He grabbed his arm and whined, "Ow."

"We will do exactly as the Council has instructed." Obi-Wan glared at Anakin.

"Boys, enough with your bickering. It's making everyone uncomfortable." Azaylia's eyes swept over three uneasy faces.

"And you will learn your place, young one." Obi-Wan whispered to Anakin.

"Kenobi! Have something else to share?" Azaylia gave him her best icy glare. He shrunk back.

"No."

"Good."

"Perhaps with merely your presence...the mystery surrounding this threat will be revealed..." Padmé wondered quietly, breaking the silence. "Now if you'll excuse me, I will retire." She stood and ambled away while Dormé followed her obediently. The group came up from the couch.

"I'll know I'll feel better having you here."  Captain Typho nodded, looking more relaxed then moments before.

"Does nobody trust me to protect Padmé?"

"I'll have an officer situated on every floor and I'll be in the control room downstairs." The Captain strolled away.

"Mesa bustin with happiness to be seeing yousa again Ani."

"She didn't even recognize me Jar Jar...I've thought about her everyday since we parted and...she's forgotten me completely."

"Well that's a load of Bantha fodder!" Azaylia punched his shoulder. "That's the happiest I've seen her in a long time Ani."

"Would you stop abusing me?" Anakin pouted.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm just trying to help you not make a fool of yourself...but I see you've already handled that just fine on your own." She shot back

"Do you really think she remembered me?"

"She wouldn't stop talking about seeing you again before you came...so I would think so."

Obi-Wan sauntered over, "You're focusing on the negative Anakin, be mindful of your thoughts." He brought his voice down to a whisper. "I agree with Azaylia...she was pleased to see us...especially you Anakin." He smiled. "Now, let's check the security." He strode away while Anakin and Azaylia set up the security in Padmé's bedroom.
>>>

Obi-Wan came in from checking downstairs, removing his cloak as he walked. "Captain Typho has more then enough men downstairs...no assassin would ever try to enter that way." He stated. "Any activity up here?" He asked.

"Quiet as a tomb." Azaylia replied from her comfortable position on the couch. She was laying down with her legs crossed at her ankles and her hands were resting on her stomach which steadily moved up and down.

"I don't like just waiting for something to happen to her..." Anakin started. Obi-Wan pulled out the monitor for the camera in Padmé's bedroom.

"What's going on?" He asked when it came up black.

"Ah, she covered the cameras... I don't think she liked me watching her." Anakin smirked.

"No one would like to be watched by you, you weirdo." Azaylia laughed as she kicked her legs up, pulling herself to standing position and stepped over to where the two men stood.

"What is she thinking?!" Obi-Wan exclaimed as he moved closer to Padmé's bedroom.

Anakin supplied,"She programmed R2 to warn us if their are any intruders."

Obi-Wan sighed, "There are many other ways to kill a Senator."

"I know." Anakin responded. "But we also want to catch this assassin don't we Master?"

Azaylia looked to the young man with a smile, "Your...using her as bait! I cant believe it!"

That was definitely something she would try, but she couldn't exactly say she was proud of Anakin because, knowing Obi-Wan, he would feel the complete opposite of proud.

As she expected, he looked pretty livid as he stormed up to the pair. "As much as I like your plan Anakin, I do think it's a bit dangerous." Azaylia blinked, with a nervous glance at Obi-Wan, his reddening face scaring her a little.

"You like his plan?" Obi-Wan scoffed. "Typical."

"It was her idea Zayli. Not mine. And don't worry Obi-Wan, I can sense everything going on in that room." Anakin nodded his head towards the hallway. "Trust me."

Obi-Wan threw a look over his shoulder and tsked.
"It's too risky...plus your sense aren't that attuned, my young apprentice."

Before Anakin can start arguing with his Master, Azaylia asked him, "And yours are?"  She tilts her head at him with that glint of mischief in her eyes like she had ten years ago. Azaylia noticed the stubborn look crawl across Obi-Wan's features.

"Possibly." He shrugged.

The woman rolled her eyes, "Right...Anyways, I'm going to go and stand out on the balcony. If you want to join me, come along." She offered and made her way to the balcony.

Nobody joined Azaylia for awhile. She stood and took in deep breaths of the fresh air. Coruscant was quite beautiful at night. All lit up and full of life, the busy traffic bustling about, even though it was later in the day. Coruscant never stopped at a certain time, it was always going. She smiled warmly. This was home. Naboo had it's perks and it's beauty but she had dearly missed Coruscant. Azaylia then heard a sigh come from behind her, causing her to jump and her hands to slip off the railing. She'd always been startled by noises, loud or soft. If she was ever caught off guard, she would jump. She turned and saw Anakin coming towards her, a frown stuck on his young face...