We'll meet again

Song Playlist:

"i'm tired of sitting in space all day..." i had said as i started putting on my clothes to get outside as i been stuck in my house all weekend.

" i had said as i started putting on my clothes to get outside as i been stuck in my house all weekend

i stumbled out my house as i grabbed a basket. And on my way to the lake i started picking up flowers and placing them in the basket. Flowers like Roses, violets, daisies and nasturtiums which aren't as pretty as most but they are still useful and unique in there own nice way. I was almost to the lake until i heard yelling from the right side of me.

"Will!!, Will!!" 

"Will!"

i heard two different voices yelling out, i don't know if they were calling out for a person or if they were just calling out random words, because teens are weird like that. But i kept walking because that is not my problem and i'm not really good with social things.

"Hey!, You!" I turned my head to see a lady with bangs and shoulder length brown hair with a jacket. And a man behind her. And at this point i had to socialize, and i have when i have too. And at this point i knew i would not be able to make it to the lake. And i didn't need to go there for anything in the first place, so i just ran back towards my house hoping they were just some teens or something trying to have fun, and wouldn't mind if ran off, and continued there conversation. it took me a few minutes for me to run back to my house because it took me quite a while of a walk to get to were i was. But finally i had made it back to my house with a few flowers still left in the basket because of the running.And as i finally made it in my house, i locked my doors and closed the windows and curtains. I really don't like company, can you tell. and as i put the basket of flowers on the tables i heard two knocks on my door. fuck company bro, i'm about to finish what i'm doing first. And as i continued to take the violets out the basket and put them in a pot of water. And the knocking kept bothering me, i thought they would understand that after 20 knocks there is nobody in the house. I guess not, finally i walked up to my door window to open the certain a little so that i could see who was knocking so damn hard. It was the same lady and man from before and before i could turn myself back around and continue cooking, the lady looked me straight in the eye. dang she saw me i guess i actually have to talk to them now. And as i opened the door i got a really close up look of both of them, and the lady looked like she was crying for like 5 days straight. While the other man started to look younger than from when i saw him farther back, maybe in his teens and the lady a adult. 

Joyce Pov

"i'm pretty shore this is were the boy went off too! Maybe he has seen Will or something." I said to Johnathan as i continued knocking on the door to this house covered in vines and plants. Until i see a eye from the certain on the door, i mean who has a certain on a door. they must don't like people. and a few second after the eye had moved and i was about to start knocking again the door had opened and a little boy had been on the other side. He had White tan-ish fluffy hair with a brown hat on and round glasses and a cute button nose with tan skin. And he was just staring at us for along time until Johnathan asked.