Chapter Thirty-Nine

Start from the beginning

Definitely not you, you cockroach b*tch..!

"Well, since we've decided on the game, let's get started." He said. "We'll throw this dallar on this platform so that everyone can see the outcome."

"We only get one chance so no mattaer who loses, let's not whine about it." He continued.

"What is that turtle up to? Is he really going to fight with luck?" Rak asked.

"Of course he is, Rak. God's on his side and it was proven when I became his girlfriend..." You said. "Ah.. What a lucky man he is.. "

Rak looked at you confused. He was holding back his question. How did blue turtle became lucky to have you? Wouldn't that be the opposite of luck?

"Ready?" Khun asked.

"Hurry up and toss it. I'd like to get over this quickly." Rachel spoke.

"Is she being a cocky cockroach b*tch? She's so cocky!" You asked.

"That's a bit rich coming from you.." Hwaryun muttered underneath her breath.

"I heard that!" You said as you glared at the red head.

"If I win, you only keep one dallar and I take all the rest, making it impossible for you to easily give up on the game." Rachel said.

As if she'd win.. Well.. I mean.. She reached this far because of dumb luck.. Oh, sh*t..

"Well, that's pretty good too.. Let's ask God to see how this turns out." Khun flipped the coin.

The coin flipped as it landed on the platform. Heads. Khun won.

"Woohooo!!!! You won, turtle!!" Rak screamed. "BAHAHAHAHA!! I knew that turtle would come in handy!! I can't believe he just won that easily!!"

"This can't be!! That wasn't a proper showdown!! This doesn't count!!" Rachel yelled.

"SHUT UP, KAREN!!" You yelled back at her.

Khun ignored you and replied to Ka--Rachel.

"It doesn't count? What do you mean? We said we wouldn't complain about the results. You can't complain about it now.."

"Hey, Azrael." You called as you took you attention off of the game.

He glared at you, giving you his attention as well as her sister's. You gestured the both of them to follow you. Hwaryun glanced at you then looked back at the game while Rak was focused completely on it.

You walked away from the game and to a private  place where you were sure that no one can hear you.

"What do you want from us?" Afriel asked.

"I would ask for you to get rid of this bracelet but I know you wouldn't do that.." You trailed off.

"You do know we can beat you up easily now, right?" Afriel asked.

"Just because I can't control water, doesn't mean I'm defenseless." You said as you crossed your arms.

Your expression turned into a serious one. You looked at them dead in the eyes.

"Now.. The reason why I brought you here was to ask a few questions... These are easy questions to answer--"

"Why would we ever answer you?" She asked.

"Well, you see.. I only came with you guys because I wanted to find Khun.. So.." You grabbed the bracelet and crushed it. Pieces of it were now scattered on the ground. "Surprised? What do you expect? Using a crappy piece of device to stop me from using my power is foolish of you. Now back to the topic.."

You stood intimidatingly despite your small height. If you were to be looked at from the side, the author would say you're like a piece of wood without marked lumps or indentions but, of course, she wouldn't tell you that in person.

"Now, I need you to answer my questions truthfully or else.."

Your small figure stood straight as you crossed your arms. Your eyes slowly glowed red. A grin formed on your lips.

"I will make sure your death will not be painless."

***************
Sorry for the crappy chapter! I'm trying my best to upload often cause I know how painful it is to wait for an update (╥_╥)

Anyways! I hope you liked this chapter! Feel free to comment often cause I love to read every single one. It's entertaining for me...

Loooooooottttttttttttsssssssss ooooooooofffffffffff loooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeee ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Love y'all ♥

-Akumu~Chan <3