CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
VLOG

nick's pov:

we were all gathered in the living room. thomas was planning on what his new video idea will be. he's getting stressed out, not knowing what video would the fans like. we were all suggesting video ideas. i mean, he can just upload any content with charli and people would watch it.
(no shade, i'm sorry)

he was still thinking until his eyes lit up. the sides of his mouth seemed to turn upwards, he probably got an idea already. “so, you guys already know about tonick. right?” thomas said while looking at us with a smirk. i felt nervous and blushed because of what he said. what does tonick have to do with his vlog?

“what if tony and nick kisses? that would get views as tonick is a pretty big deal.” thomas said while still looking at us, seeing if we'll agree. i was about to say no until tony spoke up first. “yeah, sure. it's just for a video, isn't it?” MR TONY LOPEZ WHAT THE FUCK.

“w-what!? no!” i quickly said, still blushing insanely from all that shit. “come on, nick! it's just for a harmless video. nothing's gonna happen.” thomas assured as he smiled at me. well, i guess he's right. it can also give us publicity too.

“i'll think about it.” i responded as thomas  nodded his head. “well, the answer should be yes.” tony winked and went upstairs. i blushed for the 18858th time as the others laughed and teased me. i hate you, tony. well, i don't hate you. ugh, whatever.

my mind was clouded with thoughts on the video idea. i mean, i think kissing tony would be nice but what if our friendship gets affected? what if people will hate us for it? let's just hope that's not the case. because even if i say no to thomas's idea, i know they're gonna pressure me to say yes so there's no point in arguing.

“so nick, are you fine with the idea?” ryland interrupted my thinking. “i'm fine with it, i guess.” i said as i bit my lip and looked down. “don't worry! if you change your mind, you can always tell us. i don't want you feeling uncomfortable.” he reassured as i only gave him a smile.

“ok, let's film!” thomas announced. they first started talking abiut their day and basically recording the most random things ever. “hey, nick. you sure you're fine with it? i mean, you don't have to if you don't want to.” tony said. “don't worry, i'm fine. it's just for the video.” i smiled at him as he reciprocated the action.

it eventually had came to the point where the most awaited moment was gonna happen. everyone was squealing and making inhumane noises, especially the girls. i'm pretty excited tho, who doesn't wanna be kissed by the tony lopez. still nervous but it's good.

thomas was filming us. tony had cupped my cheeks and i felt very giddy. it's making me feel awkward as hell. we both leaned in but never actually allowed our lips to touch. until ryland had pushed my head which lead me to kissing tony.

i quickly leaned away. “what the fuck, ry!” i yelled while everyone was either squealing or laughing. i felt myself blush. the kiss lasted not even for a second but it felt nice. tony's lips were very soft. tony was laughing and so was i. i'm just trying to laugh away the awkwardness.

“well, tonick is indeed real y'all! thank you for watching everyone! that's all for today.” thomas had said, and i remembered that the kiss was inly for a video. i completely forgot about that. i was too distracted. i still can't believe i kissed tony. but it is what it is.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

tony's pov:

thomas had a plan that involved tonick. which is basically me and nick kissing. i don't know how to feel, to be honest. i'm excited but also nervous. maybe nick will end up hating me because of this. what if he ignores me?

thomas had started vlogging. they were just filming the other happenings today. none of that kissing thing yet. which allowed me to prepare for the kiss. i don't really know why i feel so nervous. i've kissed a lot of girls and boys as a joke before. but this time, it might be just for a video, but it's different since i think i have feelings for nick.

an hour had passsed and it was time for the kiss already. i was feeling more nervous than ever. i decided to put my hands on his cheek. and leaned in, i can't bring myself to kiss him. until i felt his lips on mine.

the kiss was probably the nicest thing ever. nick's lips were so kissable. they also taste like strawberries. which i really like. i can't deny that i really liked the kiss. i guess there's no denying that,
(i've never tried strawberries before. lol)

i clearly love nick.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━

z's note:

finally some actual tonick chapter, lmaoo. this is by far the cringiest chapter ever istg. i hate this chapter with passion. umm, thanks for supporting this book! don't forget to vote, comment, and follow the cute author who wrote this shit (jk, i'm ugly af) anyways, i hope you guys liked this chapter because i most certainly didn't. even the word hate is an understatement about how i feel on this chapter lol. also, tony had been exposed A LOT. so like, this book is probably gonna end very soon, lol.

i have also never kissed anyone before. so sorry if i didn't describe kissing right lol. i have no idea how it goes like so i apologize!