*Phone convo*

Samuel: your idea was crazy! *laugh*

"why? I don't care if they might hear us, by the way what's your plan?"

I shook my head because of her answer.

Samuel: I'm planning to go out but I don't feel to.

"Me too, we can hang out here at my place, and I think you have something to tell me."

she said and I saw her smirk at me and drank her juice, Oh jeez! maybe she saw earlier my friends.

Samuel: oh! yeah, I tell you about that. I'll just change my clothes so I can go there now.

"okay sure, take your time. I'm gonna end this call. bye!"

she said and ended our call, I saw her wave her hand to me, I just shook my head and chuckled, I turn my back to her and walk inside my room to have a half bath and change. When I'm done, I went to her house and press the doorbell, after a minute she opened it and we enter inside together. I seated at the couch while April went to the kitchen to get the cookies that she made earlier. While waiting for her I took my phone out and brows in my instagram account. I liked the random posts and view the stories of my friends and that's all about their flight and an update that they are already here and some are pictures of us earlier. When it turns to Carla's story, it was posted a few minutes ago, its a video of her that captioned it that she can't sleep, so I didn't think twice to reply to her story in IG.

*replied to Carla's Ig story*

@samuel_garcia: homesick? need some accompany?

-------------

After I send that I waited for her to reply but she didn't seen it and she goes offline, maybe she's fall asleep now.  I noticed that April is now walking towards me with a tray of cookies and juice on her hand.

Samuel: you need help?

I said and she just shook her head, when she's already here, she place the food on the center table and then one of their maid took out the tray.

April: taste it!

she excitedly said to me, so leave a small laugh at her then I put my phone at the table and I pick one of the cookies and bite it. While chewing it she still looking at me and waited for my reaction. I give her a smile and thumbs up.

Samuel: it taste really good! not bad for the first timer.

I said and bite again. she just proudly smile at me.

April: I knew it! I have a future in cooking.

she said with full of confidence.

Samuel: *chuckle* tssss! you're full of yourself.

I said jokingly. She just rolled her eyes on me.

April: jeez! you really my number one basher!

I laugh at her and then drink my juice.

April: anyways, what are you going to tell me? spill it.

I put down the juice and wiped my lips using the napkin that she gave me and the I look at her.

Samuel: my friends already here. I picked up them earlier.

April: oh yeah! I saw you earlier with them entering to your house and that's good, knowing that they are now here, so I'm done with your stubbornness.

she jokingly said and laugh. I just glared at her and pout my lips. I saw her cringe reaction.

April: oh! Samuel! stop doing that! you look like a duck!

she said and burst into laugh.

Samuel: I thought I'm cute? because the last time when we first met you said I'm attractive and cute but now you're saying opposite.

April: oh shit! I regret saying that to you! my gosh! 

I rolled my eyes on her and eat again the cookies, its really delicious, no joke. We continue talking and teasing each other, She took a video of me eating the cookies that she made, we took a picture of us and then she posted it on her IG story and mentioned me and I re-story that. we spend time together and we didn't notice that it's already evening, so I decided to go home and told her that we will just see each other tomorrow.

when I got in to my room I lay down to my bed and open my phone, I saw Carla's message in IG and I quickly opened it.

*Instagram convo*

@carla_roson: what if, I want to? where you gonna  take me?

----------------

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: hola! thank you for reading this! stay tuned! always keep safe! love yah <3