*Attack On the Senator*

Azaylia was disguised as a Captain but she's not exactly a captain. In reality, she was a Jedi but she had to pretend. Padmé, Captain Typho and Azaylia were walking to the Naboo ship that just landed on Coruscant. The Senator was supposed to arrive although she's not the real Senator. She's Padmé's decoy, named Cordé.

Azaylia had been Padmé's Jedi protector for about ten years. They became the best of friends during her time on Naboo. Azyalia loved every minute of the time she spent, but she had missed Coruscant and the Jedi. Especially missing two specific Jedi while on Naboo, often dreaming of them as she drifted off to sleep.

"We made it." Captain Typho said taking off his helmet. The "Senator" and some guards walk on the landing platform. "I was wrong. There was no danger at all."

Just then, a explosion went off knocking Padmé, Captain Typho and Azaylia back. She got up quickly and ignited her bright yellow lightsaber in case of any enemies that might've be near and would attempt to harm the Senator. Seeing that there was no enemies, she deactivated it.

"No danger at all huh." She said to Captain Typho in a disgusted voice while Padmé rushed to where her friend was lying, boneless on the platform. Azaylia followed her while Captain Typho searched for any survivors.

"Cordé." Padmé whimpered, removing her helmet from her head.

"M'lady...I'm sorry...I failed you Senator." Cordé went limp and stared into nothingness. Azaylia cursed lightly under her breath. "How could I have not sensed this?" She thought to herself.

"No!" Padmé exclaimed, clutching her friends l lifeless body.

"M'lady you're still in danger here." Captain Typho stated while R2 came gliding along, near the trio. Padmé stood up, still staring at Cordé, "I shouldn't have come back." She shook her head, still in denial that her friend was gone in the blink of an eye.

"This vote is very important Padmé..." Azaylia swallowed thickly. "You did your duty..." She glanced at Cordé, grimacing slightly. "Cordé...she...she did hers. Come on Padmé." Captain Typho and Azaylia turned to leave but Padmé didn't follow, continuing to stare at the body below here.

"Senator Amidala. Please!" Captain Typho begged. Padmé finally gave in and followed the pair.

"Nice way to be welcomed back to Coruscant..." Azaylia thought bitterly.
>>>

The trio stepped into the Chancellor's office. Almost all of the higher ranked Jedi Masters were present, which suggested they had held a meeting earlier.

"Senator Amidala, your tragedy on the landing platform. Terrible it is." Master Yoda shook his head sadly. "Seeing you alive, brings warm feelings to my heart. You as well, Master Barlette." He smiled.

"Thank you Master."  Azaylia simply smiled and bowed respectfully, bending at her waist.

"Do you have any idea who was behind this attack?" Padmé asked solemnly.

Master Windu replied, "Our intelligence suspects some disgruntled spice miners on the moons of Naboo."

"I think that Count Dooku is behind it." Padmé stated, her voice unwavering. Azaylia's head snapped up at the Senator's bold statement.

"He is a political idealist. Not a murderer." Master Mundi pointed out, calmly.

"You know M'lady, that Count Dooku was once a Jedi. He could not assassinate anyone. It's not his character."

"I agree with the Senator, Master Windu... I sense there is more behind this that what we can see." Azaylia spoke up, not forgetting to use her formalities.