Bad Side

~Aizawas P.O.V~

"Hizashi. Do know who your daughter is?" I asked my friend.

"Say whaat? Shota, I thought you knew my only love interest is y-"

"She is here at this school Hizashi. You got drunk, so you probably don't remember. All we need is a DNA test, and you can have your long lost daughter back. Hizashi she needs you. Aren't you happy you will be able t-" And just like that he cut me off like I did to him before.

"Shota. Listen to me, and listen to me good. I wasn't drunk that night, and I remember it clearly. I do not care for this girl, and I don't care what happens to her. Tell her you made a mistake, and I am NOT her father. If you tell anyone about this then make no mistake I will make you suffer till your very last breath." And with those words still processing in my mind Hizashi walked out of the room.

"What do I say to Y/N? I don't know if I can handle living with her." I whispered to myself hoping it would make me suddenly know what to say. My phone buzzed in my pocket. Must be Y/n. I grabbed the phone out of my pocket, and entered messages. I don't want to lie to her... But I guess I have no choice. I don't want her to be heartbroken at the fact that Hizashi refused to take her in. I know she'll keep quiet about that even if I did tell her, she wouldn't tell anyone else, she wouldn't even confront Hizashi, but I just can't do it to her. That would be too cruel.

~Messages~ ~Shota Aizawa P.O.V I Guess~

Soo... You done yet, what's his reaction? When am I moving in?

It isn't him. He has a reliable alibi. He asked if we needed help finding your dad, I said it's fine.

Also I didn't tell him about us living together, and no. I didn't tell him about yesterday either.

I'm sorry Y/n