I Know What You Did Last Summer (CLOSED)

We want to know what happened last summer.
That's right, you heard it.

A whole lot of profiles are coming to you with the ultimate collaboration to remind you this Summer; what happened in the last one.

Theme: I know what you did last summer. 
[p.s; this is not about Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes unless you want it to be.]

Entry Deadline: August 15, 2020

~

WattpadAfterDark: Prompt: The messages began arriving 3 weeks ago

WattpadAfterDark: Prompt: The messages began arriving 3 weeks ago. They arrived in various forms; email, snail mail, slipped under your bedroom door, etc. Not a day has been skipped and you now have 21 messages repeating, "I know what you did last summer." Life is finally good. Your relationship is stable, you're healthy and feeling safe for the first time in a year. Tell us in 2K words or less what happened last summer, who is sending these messages and how does the story resolve? 

Word Count: Maximum 2K

Language: English

Submission Form

Urban: Every day you walk past a wall that has graffiti of what you are about to do. But today, it says I know what you did last summer.

Who is after you and do they really know what you did?

Word Count: 1,500 - 3,000

Language: English

Additional Prizes: Winning Entry added to our Anthology.

Wattpad Gaming: You and your friend are excited about the release of the biggest game that has everyone shaking with anticipation. But the day before the event, you get a package and it turns out that someone had sent you the game before it's released to the world. However, when you started playing the game, the screen turned black and words began to appear on the black screen. "I know what you did last summer."

Word Count: 1500-2000

Language: English

PsychologicalNovel: The only person that knows what happened last summer is your best friend. As you struggle to move on from the past and the memories haunt you, your best friend threatens to rat you out to ___________.

Word Count: 5K or less
Genre: Mystery / Suspense / Thriller

Language: English only
Additional Prize: Winning entry will be featured in our "Cognitive Collection" with the other Anthologies.

FoodKart: You're the president of an active school council in your high school. Everybody respected you. Until one day, someone from class has left a folded note on your desk. When you opened it, it was a printed picture of you wearing a ridiculous costume while serving food from last summer's part-time job. It was something you were embarrassed about. At the bottom, the note said, "I know what you did last summer."