My vampire prince 13

Start from the beginning

He sniffed and cleared his throat, “Mine is dog.” His voice was still weak from being upset but he offered a weak smile.

I snickered, “And here I thought you hated werewolves.” I joked lamely. He let out a soft chuckle.

Once our laughter died down he spoke, “My favorite super power is flying.” I tilted my head with a small smile at his soft tone.

I pursed my lips, “Um I think I would have to go with walking through walls. I could pretend I'm a ghost.” He chuckled softly looking up at me, but I could see the hurt and sadness in his eyes.

He leaned his head back watching me for a moment, “So you never finished telling me about what you like in guys.” He gave me a small cheesy grin.

I giggled slightly, “Of course you would remember that while in a situation like this.” I shook my head with a smile at him.

He chuckled, “Well better late than never.” I looked back up to him to see him smiling slightly at me.

I bit my lip, “How about this, if I get out of here alive, I will tell you.”

His eyebrows burrowed together and his smile fell to a frown. He looked down for a moment then looked back at me, “Your favorite food.”

I was grateful for the change of subject and answered, “Watermelon.” He nodded and asked me another question and after that another.

This went on for an hour or so it felt like it. Him asking me questions with a small smile on his face, I would make a small comment to make us both laugh softly.

I had to laugh or I was going to cry and my mind would go to how I'm going to die and he was going to be the one that killed me.

Our heads snapped to the door when there was a jingle with the lock. I saw Damien’s face fall to anger when he saw the servant girl.

She jumped when Damien snarled and quickly rushed to me. She shakenly held up a glass with a straw to me, “The queen sent me; she said you would be thirsty.”

I hesitated and looked at Damien; I noticed he looked surprised then nodded.

I smiled slightly at the girl, “Thanks.” I licked my chap lips and grabbed the straw with my lips sipping it up till it was all gone.

She pulled back the empty glass and practically ran out of the room.

I licked my lips and turned to Damien, I noticed his eyes had turned dark and his fangs slid out. I had temporarily forgotten that he was a vampire and his dad bled him so he was thirst for my blood.

I watch his eyes turn back blue and his fangs shrink. He gave me a sad look before ducking his head, “Sorry.”

I nodded and gave a soft yawn, “It is ok. It is in your nature… So want to tell me about what you like in a girl?”

A small smirk touched his lips as he lifted his head and answered, “That is simple.” He lifted his head so he was facing me completely, “It’s you.” He stated simply.

My heart stopped when he said that then took off like it was running as fast as it could. He couldn't like me, he was a vampire. Sure it would be nice for him to like be but he can’t that is why we are in this whole mess!

“W-w-what?” I stuttered out shocked and stunned.

His smile was stunning, it was one with dimples and all, “What I like is you.” He stayed so simply as if he was saying he liked the color red or if he preferred apples over oranges.

My heart skipped a beat then continued on its fast rate. I couldn't speak; even though I just had water it felt as if my throat was sand paper.

“And I am going to make you a promise that I won’t break,’ he spoke with a growl and such fierceness in his eyes that I could almost feel the heat from it, ‘as soon as these chains are off of me I'm going to kiss you again and again till they are swollen and full of need. I will hold you in my arms and will keep fighting till I can’t anymore.” His deep voice spoke and promised.