chapter 1

"Bria!!" screamed Lucinda "Brianka! we need to go we're going to miss the plane"
I groaned, she barged in my room  all dressed up and ready and I'm lying on the floor clothes scattered all over my room. She shook her head in disbelief " what happened in here?" she asked " you know what I don't need to know, get up now up"
She said while pulling at my arm "Lucy..."
I protested not wanting to get up " we still have two more hours ya know" I continue to whine.
" stop acting like a 10 year old" she said
" and you stop acting like a 30 year old" I retorted still on the floor.
I hated dressing up for anything, I like  comfy clothes baggy  trousers and oversized shirts those are my fave but my little sister here does not appreciate my style. I'm 18 and the oldest sibling you can call me lazy or irresponsible but to me I call it disinterest, I admit I do like sleeping instead of working so... yah.
I don't have much friends and I'm proud to say I don't need any, they're just too complicated, people think I'm boring but I don't entertain people who are... what's the word... fake, it's hard to find real people in this world.
Then comes my sis Lucinda(lucy), she is 16 really popular and very fashionable friendly to everyone and let anyone in her life, that's one problem with her she gets hurt by people and it's my job to bring her back together, while I'm quite different, in short 'don't trust no one especially the nice ones' that's my Motto. You can say I'm exaggerating but life hit me hard and I don't want the same mistake done twice.
"No i don't " she defended still pulling at my arm,finally she got me up "uhh fine,could u plz help me dress up but no shorts or tight clothes. ok." She looked at me for a minute then sighed " okay but this is the last time" i nodded
I knew she would never say no to dressing me up, sad to admit but I'm her dress up doll since i was 6 she always dressed me up.
I got up to clean up my hell of a room while she was rummaging in my Closet, I was done when Lucy placed my outfit on the bed it was dark jeans with a khaki shirt and a jeans jacket " I didn't know I had that" i said "coz u keep on wearing those filthy sweatpants" she said laughing "hay that hurt" putting my hand on my chest dramatically.
She just laughed and left my room so I could dress up, when I finish putting on my outfit I look myself in the mirror I admit I looked really good but the jeans was too tight for my liking, I taimed my hair put on my sneakers took my travel bag and and whent  downstairs.