chapter 11

The two laid in bed together neither of them letting go of the other zuko had almost drifted off into sleep with his face buried into sokkas chest, and sokkas  arms wrapped around his shoulder and waist.

zuko felt at ease, he felt safe in his boyfriends arms, he wasn't scared to fall asleep with the thought of nightmares filling his head, instead, he just saw sokka. he saw his beautiful goofy smile, he saw his shining eyes, that sparkled brighter then all the stars, he saw his hair, the way it framed his face so messy yet elegant. he saw him.

"hey, top not. are you still up?" sokka whispered, just in case he was asleep to avoid waking him.

"ya, i am. what's up wolf tale." zuko looked up and just smiled at him.

right before sokka places a kiss on zukos lips he said "you're beautiful."

"so are you, idiot."

"just take the compliment." sokka wasn't demanding he took the compliment, he was saying in a sorta 'you're so damn annoying, but that's why i love you.' sort of way.

"you're such a sap. you know that right."

"ya, but you know you love it."

"i really do."

the two shared another kiss before drifting off into sleep.

zuko, per-usual woke up at the same time the sun was rising. he couldn't help it! he rose with the sun.

this morning tho, he was very happy to ride with the sun, not because he got an early start to the day, no he hated that bc it gave more time to do actual work that he hated, he was happy rising with the sun because he got to see sokka.

zuko laid there, for a solid hour before sokka woke up around 7.

"....mhhhh hey top not." sokka was stretching while talking so there was a very attractive, very hot rasp to his voice.

"hey wolf tail." zuko was smirking at sokka that was on the edge of a devilish grin.

"why are you looking at me like that? not the i dont enjoy your very sexy smirk, because that, whoa. but why are you looking at me like you did something?"

"because, i did do something."

"what the hell did you do?" sokka had just sighed expecting him to say something like "i made breakfast" or "i have a suprise for you" but no, what he got was MUCH better.

"this" zuko let a small smirk form before he basically shot himself up and over sokka and began kissing him.

his lips traveled from sokkas lips, down to his neck. he let his teeth glide across sokkas collarbone before hearing a soft whimper come from sokka, he bit down, not enough to hurt him but just enough to make him moan in pleaser. at that, zuko knew he found his spot.

zukos lips traveled back to sokkas, but not before leaving a mark.

"i know where to mark my territory wolf tail." zuko practically hissed into sokkas ear, sending a shiver down sokka back.

"yeah, it's my turn now." sokka whispered just before grabbing zuko hips and flipping him around so now sokka was on top.

he kissed zuko, quite sloppy i may add. he mirrored the same move zuko had done earlier, letting his teeth just barely hover till he found the spot. in the heat of the moment after sokka had left his mark when he had broken away from his neck he had no hesitation in placing his hand around zuko a neck, carful not to choke him beyond what was pleasurable.

"shit, sokka." zuko didn't know what to do, all he knew was he fucking LOVED it.

"im not done yet." now, sokka was the one sending a shiver down zukos spine.

"thank the spirits you aren't." zuko has let out a long breath, almost a sigh of relief.

sokka kissed him yet again, just as sloppy as the last, this tim it was a solid two minutes before either even felt the need to breath again.

"you..are so DAMN hot." sokka was breathing heavy, before kissing zuko yet again and moving down to his neck but this time he went further.

he managed to reach zukos waist,a few shivers and moans had escaped zuko while sokka was making his way down.

just as sokka was about to reach his hips there was a knock at the door.

"dammit." sokka said under his breath. "i'll get it, i still have my shirt on. unlike someone who was so damn eager." sokka let out a chuckle.

"can i hel- toph?"

————————————————————

a/n: sooooo they got cock blocked :) i know, you love me. anyway, next chapter will be the last. but i have so many ideas for the modern au one i'm starting and i'm so excited ;) anyway, last i checked this was at a thousand reads so like THANK YOU! i did not expect that! anyway i hopes you enjoyed even tho it was a short chapter <3