(1) Inarizaki

[900 followers special!]

Also...go check out my 800 followers special: [Just Your Kohai] Yandere! Kageyama Tobio x Reader

(n/n) nickname

Update 10/3/20: If I see ANY MORE comments about comparing my story to Killing Stalking, I WILL DELETE this story

Update 10/3/20: If I see ANY MORE comments about comparing my story to Killing Stalking, I WILL DELETE this story. I've had it with you people disregarding my rules. I'm a very nice person and I have told you all multiple times to STOP. If it continues, I lose patience.

🚨WARNING!! This story will go in details regarding themes such as noncon, murder, gaslighting, incest (not you!) child abuse, verbal abuse physical abuse, and gore. I am not sexualizing any of this (just so we are perfectly clear). If you go beyond this point, you agree to be exposed to these darker themes. Thank you and good luck reading.🚨

Reader POV

Rain poured onto the road as I watched the world flash by.

"Are you excited?" Uncle Rinsonu asked with a smile. "You'll be going to school with Rintarou."

Rintarou rolled his eyes. "Oh god. This is going to be hell for me."

"Don't be so rude!" I stuck my tongue at him.

Suna Rintaro was my cousin- our fathers are brothers.

"Hey, I have a game tonight. So that means you'll have to stay with me since my dad doesn't pick us up until then."

"Why can't I take the train?" I asked.

Uncle Rinsonu's voice got quiet. "There was a murder scene on the train a couple days ago. I don't want to endanger my favorite niece or my son."

"Fair point."

Inarizaki High. It was a powerhouse school.

"Hey- isn't that Kita?!" My smile widened. "I remember when he was younger!"

"Oh, you mean Shinsuke? Yeah. That's him."

We said goodbye to Rintarou's dad and ran into the school.

"Hey, (y/n)!" Kita gave me a soft smile as I ran up to him and tackled him into a hug. "Suna told me you were coming."

"Yeah. You're a third-year, right?"

"Yeah."

I looked at him. "You look handsome, Kita! I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend- or boyfriend."

"Not yet," he looked at me with a blush.

Rintarou rolled his eyes. "Alright, alright. I'm in no mood to see my baby cousin fuck around."