Welcome|Jonathan

This is in your pint of view. Your the love interest. Enjoy!

In your bedroom

I was just cleaning my room after having dinner when I heard someone knock on my large black door in the front of my house. "Mom get the door!" I yelled for my mom. We have a rule in our house that I can't get the door unless one of friends are coming over. We have a security system so I can see if it's one of my friends. This rule was established after my dad got shot answering the door. He was the the head of the police department in my whole state. I don't all the details but I do know that they committed suicide right after, and that they had the intentions of killing him and him only. "Oh hi!" My mom sounded startled. "Can I help you?"  "Umm yes. Where is Y/N?" The voice sounded familiar. But I couldn't place where from. "I will walk up with you to her." I heard footsteps. "Who is it?" I wondered. "Hi Y/NN!"he said. "I will leave you guys to it." My mother said following with a wink.we heard the door shut. I got a better look at the guys handsome face. It was my crush. Jonathan Byers. Brother of the zombie boy. (I'm going to use the conversation like it's a text thread.you will see)

Y/N: umm...uh......why...why are you here?
Jon(short for Jonathan.): To see you.
I was definitely blushing at this point. I started to look around so he couldn't see me blushing. I found some books to mess around with.Then Jonathan tilted my head up so I was looking at him.
Jon: Look at me in my eyes.Tell me the truth.
Y/N: About what?
Jon: The rumors.
I instantly knew what he was talking about.
Y/N: Which ones.
Jon: Y/N. You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.
Y/N: No I don't
Jon: Y/N, do you like me?
Y/N: Who is asking?
Jon: Me Y/N! Me!
Y/N: Why?
Jon: Because I wanna know if we feel the same!
Y/N: Feel the same about what?
At this point I knew what he was talking about. I just wanted him to say it himself.
Jon: Y/N, I like you. I am pretty sure you like me too. Am I right?
I am in shock.
Y/N:y..y..yes.
All of a sudden, a handsome face was coming towards mine. I felt pressure on my lips. Someone was kissing me. My crush since fifth grade was kissing me. The zombie boys brother was kissing me. JONATHAN BYERS WAS KISSING ME!? It lasted about two minutes. We pulled away. He had lipstick all over him mouth area. I wiped it off with a giggle.
Jon: Y/N, you know what I am going to ask.
Y/N: Yes I will be your girlfriend!
We kissed again.(Of course!)

The end

————————————————————————————————————————————

Hope you guys enjoyed! If you have any new book ideas, just DM me on Wattpad.You guys are loved! You guys are beautiful. You are AWESOME!

♥️-
        Pacogirl