Telepathy 🌿 Thor/Loki (request)

Start from the beginning

'Y/n... they are mortals.. fools, they simply don't understand.. they never will...'

'They are actually the first people that haven't called me a freak yet...it's the mortals that find this very normal... but usually the muted here are also deaf... which they think I am sometimes..'

'See?, fools.'

'Loki...'

'Anyone who hasn't made an effort to talk to you, clearly misses out on everything you could possibly tell them...' he takes your hands in his.

'Why are you back early by the way?, I thought you'd be gone for another... 4 weeks..'

'My sister needed me, guys more important than anything else...' He smiles and you nod wiping away another stray tear. 'And mother is terribly worried about your wellbeing...'

'Of course she is...' you smile.

'So How are you?'

'Despite this I'm fine... healthy... I just miss being able to talk to people, which is strange because I've never been able to talk to anyone...'

'It's not weird, you're missing out on connecting with people that don't have such an amazingly magical brother..'

You grin which sounds more like a breath being pushed through the nose. Something people usually do when they see a funny picture.

A knock on the door surprises both of you, you instantly turn your head to the door as it opens, revealing Tony.

'What?' You sign to him.

'I'm sorry.. about dinner...'

'It's a good thing we need him..'

'Loki..'

'It's fine... I just need time alone...' you sign back at him.

'Which I will grant you I promise, I just.. I'm gonna go ahead and admit that I fail in connecting with you and I've been working on something for over two months now...'

'When isn't he working on something to worsen our mood...'

'Loki again...stop it..'

'And?'

'I believe I created a device that can take the deadly undertone out of your voice, well it filters it out for us so we can have a normal conversation without you know... you blowing up our heads...'

'Are you sure this is safe?'

'It's made by Tony Stark, of course it isn't safe..'

You smack Loki's chest and he finally stops commenting mean things, even though Tony won't be able to hear them, it's still quite distracting.

'Yes, I went through some testing and I'm about 90 percent sure it works...so would you be willing to try it out?'

You nod as he carefully lays the device in your hand. 'Now what?' You sign.

'You put it on your neck, it will activate once you press it so when you have missions you can still use the right frequency..go ahead!, try it!'

You look at Loki and he nods. So you being the device to your throat and press the button. You hear some clicks and it latches in your skin.

'Ow that hurts like a-' you come to a full stop once you realise you're actually talking.

'I talked... and you're fine... I talked...' you jump up high and you cheer out.

'Guess you won't need me anymore...'

'Uh yeah I do... who else am I going to gossip to about Thor?' You smile at him while squeezing the hand he was still holding onto.

'Thank you Tony...' you speak up.

'Anything for a friend... and again.. we're all sorry, we didn't mean to upset you...'

'Well consider everyone forgiven!, I can talk again without hurting anyone..'

'Well you still could call them names..'

Your head turns to Loki again and you roll your eyes while you chuckle.

'I'll leave that to you...'