[ playlist ]

favorite record // fall out boy

”you were the song stuck in my head, every song that i've ever loved. playing again and again, you can get what you want but it's never enough."

you too. // chase atlantic

"it's hard for me to end a conversation with i love you when you know it's not true.”

affluenza // conan gray

"80 grand on both hands, but no love.
all these kids have got affluenza."

coachella // lovelytheband

"in your head it's coachella every weekend, free spirits and the flowers on your hair.
i love the way that you'd laugh with me, i miss the way that you'd laugh with me."

the kids aren’t alright // fall out boy

"and in the end, i'll do it all again. i think you're my best friend. don't you know that the kids aren't alright?"

collar full // panic! at the disco

"show me your love, before the world catches up.
cause there's always time for second guesses, i don't wanna know.
if you're gonna be the death of me, that's how i wanna go. "

r u mine? // arctic monkeys

"i go crazy cause here isn't where I wanna be and satisfaction feels like a distant memory.
and i can't help myself, all I ever wanna say is, are you mine?"

in too deep // why don’t we

"i'm in too deep, can't touch the bottom with my feet. don't know what you did to me. i can't breathe but i'm living."

the good side // troye sivan

"the people danced to the sound of your heart, the world sang along to it falling apart."

wilson (expensive mistakes) // fall out boy

"there's nothing more cruel than to be loved by everybody but you."

"don't you know i hate all my friends, i miss the days when i pretended with you."

scene one - james dean & audrey hepburn // sleeping with sirens

"can't promise that things won't be broken, but i swear that i will never leave. please stay forever with me."

parents // yungblud

"cause my high hopes are getting low because these people are so old. the way they think about it all, if i tried i would never know."

do i wanna know? // arctic monkeys

"how many secrets can you keep? cause there's this tune i found that makes me think of you somehow, and I play it on repeat until i fall asleep."

maybe, i'm afraid // lovelytheband

"pull me close enough, it seems like we lost touch so hold me as the record skips."