[ chapter 3.5 : stalker ]

here is a bonus excerpt that was originally supposed to be in chapter three! find out what the former newborn mankai company members are up to now!

how much has masumi really missed out on?

with that thought in mind, he fished his phone out of his pocket and began stalking the social media accounts of the members on their group chat. he didn't want to admit it but yes, most of his stalking skills came from simping over izumi.

sakuya sakuma, now at age 24. he was one of the members that chose to stay. now know to be mankai's star actor. in his free time from acting, he helps out an orphanage across the street.

masumi's eyes glanced over his icon. there he is, age 23 and a company's ceo, dubbed as japan's finest bachelor that was to be 'married' soon. though the public didn't know that, yet.

tsuzuru minagi, 25, stayed as well, he would sometimes act too, yet his main priority as of the moment was scriptwriting for mankai and for other companies that hired him too.

itaru chigasaki, age 30, moved out from the dorms as he landed himself a higher position at his job. still, he visits mankai on his free time to act small skits or teach.

citron, age 29, is still the head of his department in zahra. he's another one who chose to stay. he's currently travelling around the world with guy who stayed too.

chikage utsuki, age 32, was still working with itaru but they're on equal footing now as bosses of the company. he moved out with hisoka mikage, age 32, and are now living as roommates. they still visit mankai company at times.

tenma sumeragi, now 23 years old, has a preposterous career in acting. he moved out to his own condominium yet still acts at mankai sometimes.

yuki rurikawa, age 21, has just released his own fashion line and is widely known in the fashion industry. tenma is always seen wearing clothes from yuki's brand and yuki's only.

muku sakisaka, 21 years old, decided to stay in mankai company as well. despite being a full-time actor, he works at a veterinary clinic.

misumi ikaruga, age 26, stayed as well as an actor. he, alongside muku, works at a vet clinic.

kazunari miyoshi, also 26 years old, is now what he called a umc. he's now a renowned painter, yet he still acts at mankai and handles the graphic designs.

kumon hyodo, 22, picked up playing baseball again and is now a star player. it seems like he has overcome his fears and illness.

banri settsu, age 24, unexpectedly stayed and continued to act. he's well known not just for his acting but also for his modeling career.

juza hyodo, also age 24, stayed and continued to act as mankai company's actor.

taichi nanao, age 23, was another  that chose to stay though he branched out to other types of acting, like acting on televisions. he and tenma are working together on a new show.

omi fushimi, now 27, became a professional photographer whilst staying in mankai as an actor.

sakyo furuichi, aged 37, is still the company's financial manager and is now married to the director, izumi tachibana.

azami izumida, now age 20, is now working as a make-up artist, oftentimes working with banri settsu when the latter is working on a modeling job.

tsumugi tsukioka and tasuku takato, both age 31, stayed as mankai company's actors.

hisoka mikage, 32, as mentioned earlier, moved in with chikage utsuki and is living as a freeter.

homare arisugawa, 34, is now a world-renowned poet known for writing artistic masterpieces.

azuma yukishiro, age still unknown, has built a bar, with his business partner, guy.