🌌 Chapter 6 🌌

Start from the beginning

"Five meters your right!"

The two continued to fight the ghost, with Grim attacking and (Y/n) dodging. At one point the girl had to grab the monster and place him on her shoulder, as he was too scared to move from his spot. Eventually they were able to back the ghosts away.

"Heeeeeeeeh!"

"We're goners!"

"Run away!"

"That's right! And don't come back!" The girl yelled, smiling in victory.

"We won?" Grim asked, finally opening his eyes.

"Yep! That was amazing!" The girl exclaimed, arms up in the air in a cheer. "I can still feel adrenaline in my veins and I feel amazing!"

"Haaah." The monster sighed in relief. "That was sc-no not scary! This was nothing for The Great Grim!"

"Yes yes, you did good cat." She reached her hand up to pat the creature on her shoulder. "I'll make sure you get your tuna."

"Yes!!"

"I'm back!" Another voice called out. "And I've graciously brought supper!"

"Crowley Sir?" The girl rushed to the lounge area, to see the man holding a tray of food.

"Why yes-" The man's eyes locked with Grim's. "Ah! You're the monster that ran amok during the entrance ceremony! I threw you out, what are you doing here?!"

"Hmph! I erased the ghost problem! Be grateful!" Grim responded, crossing his arms and smirking.

"Hm? What do you mean?" The man asked.

"Well there were these ghosts that showed up." The girl explained, placing the monster back down. "And we managed to get rid of them."

"Ah, I see." He man hummed, placing the tray of food on a table next to him. He crossed his arms in thought. "Now that you mention it, there were some prankster ghosts living here. So students kept away from the dormitory."

"That's why it's now empty." The man explained. "I had forgotten that."

"Wait! So you mean to tell me you knew?! You knew there were creepy ghosts in here?!" The girl screamed. "I was almost assaulted!"

"Wha?!" Crowley exclaimed, before he quickly composed himself. "My apologies, I didn't intend for something like that to happen."

"But still...for you two to work together to get rid of them..."

"I'm not gonna overlook that 'together' comment!" Grim said. "I did all the work!"

"Yeah right! You couldn't even aim!" The girl replied. "I had to do all the dodging and give you directions!"

"You only stood in one place!"

"Oh hell no I didn't! I had to pick you up to dodge them! You were on my shoulder!"

"Hmph!"

"In any case." Crowley spoke, interrupting the two's argument. "I'd like the two of you to show me how you did it."

"Eh?"

"But we already got rid of them!" Grim answered. "But first, you! Give me tuna now!"

"Hold on a moment cat." The girl sighed, before addressing the man. "He's right though, how can we do that again?"

"I can be the ghosts." He said. "Once you defeat me, I'll give you your food."

"Ugh." The girl groaned. "But my adrenaline is gone, I have no energy."

"I don't wanna do this again..."

Crowley took out a glass bottle, filling with a mysterious clear liquid. "I'll use this transformation potion."

The man then proceeded to gulp down the liquid, transforming himself into a transparent figure like the ghosts.

"He's not listening to us." The girl whispered to the monster. "Guess we just have to endure it."

"Ugh." He groaned. "This is the last time! And you better give me tuna after this!"

"Now then! Bring me to the location you fought them!" The two did as told and lead the man to the empty hallway. He then disappeared, phasing through the wall.

The girl picked up Grim, placing him on her shoulder. "Okay, let's get this over with."

"We're ready!" She called out into the seemingly empty hallway.

"Excellent! Then begin!" The voice of Crowley exclaimed.

"Ugh." Grim groaned.