"Hana, do you see the brace on his knee?"

"Yeah, why?" she asked.

"I bet that's where he was, at the doctors or the hospital or something, he's injured it."

"Oh, you're right, but how?" Hana asked curiously.

"I don't know, but he's still a really good player even if he is injured," you muttered.

The match finally finished and Karasuno had barely managed to win. You were walking back with the team when you noticed the famous captain waiting at the entrance.

"Well, if it isn't Karasuno?" he said.

You all stared at him.

"You may have won this round, but you won't be so lucky next time" he smiled with his perfect teeth.

"Woah, it's the great king!" Hinata shouted and you giggled. Oikawa turned his attention to you, and you stared into his brown eyes. You could feel Hana's grip on you tighten as he started to walk towards you. He placed his fingers under your chin and tilted your head up towards him and then side to side as if he were examining your face.

"Well, aren't you cute" he closed his eyes and smiled at you. "What's your name?"

Tanaka sprung up and screamed "Hands off our beautiful (Y/N)!"

Oikawa let go of your face and dodged Tanaka's attack which left Tanaka sprawled on the floor.

"(Y/N) huh?" he said getting closer to you and putting his arm around your shoulders. 

You stared at his hand hanging off your shoulder and then up towards Yamaguchi, pleading with your eyes for him to do something. Yamaguchi just stared back at you, what could he do? He was too scared to tell Oikawa to stop but he still wanted to help.

Then a ball hit Oikawa in the back of the head and he let go of you.

"Come on Trashykawa leave her alone!" an angry voice shouted at him.

"Iwa-chan, what was that for?" Oikawa whined as he looked up at the tall spikey-haired boy walking towards him.

"Get your butt inside right now, coach has been looking for you, you seriously need to stop flirting with all these girls."

"But Iwa-chan..." Oikawa protested.

"Sorry about him, just ignore him and you should be fine." Iwaizumi explained to you ignoring his whining captain behind him.

"Uh, thank you?" you were still shocked by the whole experience.

"Now come on Trashykawa, I'm gonna drag your sorry ass inside if you don't do it yourself."

"Why are you so mean Iwa-chan!" Oikawa cried.

The two boys went back inside the gym, Oikawa pouting as Iwaizumi hit him on the head.

"Aaahhh, (Y/N) I'm so jealous, Oikawa just said you were cute!" Hana squealed.

"That was so embarrassing," you said as you covered you face with your trembling hands.

"Don't worry (Y/N) I'll definitely save you next time!" Tanaka proclaimed as he pointed towards himself with his thumb.

"Thank you, Tanaka," you replied as you smiled at him gratefully.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Tadashi asked you with worried eyes. 

You looked up at him and then wrapped your arms around him. Yamaguchi stood still for a second, shocked at your sudden embrace but hugged back. 

"I am now," you whispered into his T-shirt glad to have the comfort of your best friend.

Hana immediately whipped her phone out and started photographing the two of you. Tsukki pretended to gag at the sight of you but Hana quickly punched him to make him stop. 

The second years just stared at the two of you but Tanaka started rambling about how lucky Yamaguchi was to get hugged by a girl. Ennoshita finally grabbed him by the collar and told him to be quiet. 

Sugawara leaned towards Daichi and whispered in his ear "Are you sure they're not dating?" but Daichi gave him a stern look and Suga leaned back with his hands spread out in front of him as if to say, 'I'm just saying'.

Hinata just gawked at the two of you too shocked to say anything and Kageyama blushed slightly because the situation was making him uncomfortable.

When you finally pulled away you stared at the rest of the team, confused by their reactions.

"What, we're just friends," you said, failing to notice the light blush on Yamaguchi's freckled cheeks.

'We're just friends' hmmm (Y/N) that sounds awfully familiar *cough cough* Adrien Agreste. Honestly, don't you just love Oikawa and I feel like I call Iwaizumi Iwa-chan way too much.