𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Comenzar desde el principio

I left the studio and walked into my mom's office, which was just a few doors down. I knock on her door, but I receive no answer, instead, I hear her yell on the other end of the door.

    "Clive! I swear on your life if that article isn't taken down and McKenna sees and reads it, you are out of a job." I don't hear anyone respond, which most likely means my mom is on her phone talking to Clive, our manager.

    I twist the knob and enter the room, seeing my mom with her head in her hands, elbows propped on her desk. She lifts her head at the sound of the door opening and she see's me.

    "Mack, what's wrong?" My mom asks, her eyes flooding with concern, but I shook my head, approaching her desk and sitting on it, which she hates by the way.

    "I should ask you the same thing, why were you yelling at Clive? What didn't you want me to see?" I asked her, but she just gives me that look, you know, the mom look.

    "Mack, first, get off my desk. You know I hate it when you sit on my desk." I get off her desk, but move to sit on her lap instead, which she allows since I'm clingy to her and my dad anyway.

    "Second, because there was some article about you and it's very slanderous. I told Clive to have them remove it, which is probably why you heard me yelling." She says, combing her fingers through my hair as I cuddle her.

    "I wanna see it." My interest peaking at the mention of an article about me, I'm not a narcissist, I just want to see what people were saying about me. Is that the same thing?

    "No, Mack. There's a reason I told Clive to have it taken down." My mom scolds, but I shook my head, not taking no for an answer.

    "Come on mom, I just wanna see what people are saying." I say, giving her my best pleading eyes, which I know she couldn't say no to, nobody can.

    "Alright." She gives a defeated sigh as she opens her computer, and opens the article.

Who is Kenna Prentiss and why is she famous?

We all know the Prentiss', Charles & Atasha, multi-millionaire power couple who dominated the TV & Film industry in the 80's and 90's, and also the co-founders of The Trevor Project, a non-profit organization that focuses on suicide prevention efforts among the LGBTQ+ Community.

Atasha and Charles Prentiss got married in 1996, and a year later, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, McKenna, or famously known as Kenna, Prentiss.

McKenna never lived with her parents until the age of 16, as her parents wanted her to have a private and normal childhood, away from the public eye. She lived in South Carolina, until she moved back to LA with her parents when she decided to be a model.

She booked her first gig at 16, walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana. How did she walk the runway for D&G you may ask? Well, she is a Prentiss of course!

In the Summer of 2016, she was dating son of David & Victoria Beckham, Brooklyn Beckham. But things went downhill 5 months later, when rumors spread that Brooklyn was cheating on McKenna Prentiss with Chloe Grace Moretz.

Is Kenna Prentiss just like Kendall Jenner who relies on her family's fame & fortune? Or is she a self-made celebrity who only relies on her success alone?

Share with us your comments and opinions!

    I stare at the screen, unable to find the words for what I feel. Shock? Sadness? Anger? Disappointment? Did people really believe I was using my parents' name? That I did everything I have because I'm a Prentiss?