Help me

Asha always wanted a change. She would cry at night, call herself ugly, etc. She tried to hold back her feelings, but deep down, she knew. She knew how she felt. She saw all these perfect families on social media, and it always made her want to cry. Why couldn't she be the one with the perfect life? But she was happy for them. She was happy that they had a great life. She saw all of these families in YouTube and they just seemed perfect. That was what she wanted. Her dad was nice, but if you pide him off, he would turn into a while different person. Her mom would always take her phone and would go through it. Both parents did not accept her older sister for being gay. Asha would always feel sad. That was all she wanted. Just to be happy. She couldn't even remember the last time she was every happy. But she convinced herself she was happy, and just dramatic. And these how she thought of herself.

One day, Asha saw the blue skys. Sasha saw how beautiful life was, but it wasn't for her. She was on the edge of the roof. She told herself there was something wrong with her. She was a terrible person who didn't deserve to live. She was only ten, but her pain was overwhelming. Especially for someone her age. Her sister rushed up. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" By this tune, Asha's feet were already in the edge. "I love you." Asha said. " And it's not your fault. " Her sister grabbed her arm tightly. Years streamed down her cheeks. Her eyes were full of tears. "I won't allow this." She pulled Asha down. Asha tried grabbing the edge, but her sister was stronger and easily got her down.

Months had passed since then, and Asha had shielded the truth from herself. She told herself she was happy, but she wasn't. She and her sister spoke nothing of those events. What made Asha mostly sad was her own family. Seeing all of these happy families made her realize how...different her parents are. She wished she had that. Asha wanted that life, she wanted nicer parents. Her dad always got her everything, but one thing to make him mad, he would turn into someone else. Still to this day, Asha still isn't happy.  But is still never honest with herself.