Warm Up || Yaku Morisuke

Start bij het begin

"We couldn't possibly do it here, right?" You focused back on him, hand never stopped massaging his scalp, "Bet you wouldn't want any others eyes roaming my naked figure~" He closed his eyes, trying to control his emotion, "I have been wondering, though..."

"(Y/n), don't-"

"Do any of them like to see all of me?"

That's when he snapped. His grip on your waist tightened, making you yelp because you knew for sure it would leave bruises on your skin. You walked in a tightrope when he was like this. He could leave you, completely all alone and wouldn't give in for possibly days. But there could be a chance where he would ravish you like an animal in heat, making you cry out his name and beg for more.

"Guys, (Y/n) wants to go grab some snacks with me." He shouted towards the horde of his teammates, a smile adorned his face for seconds as he faced them, "I am going to be back in an hour!" But once he turned his back and looked at your face, his innocent smile turned into a sinister one.

And you would be lying if it didn't turn you on.

He snatched his wallet and phone as he led you away from the court. You bit your lips from anticipation. Your husband loved to spoil you and treat you like a queen. He was passionate in bed, but not rough because he wanted to make sure he absorbed all the love that you gave him since he could be away for a long time.

You love how he treated you differently. A lot of people that came in your life in the past were mostly just there to satisfy your physical needs, but never your heart. So it was surprising for you when he took things slow. Hence the reason why you cried every time he made love to you.

However, you know for sure you wouldn't get any of his sweet and soft persona. You didn't realise as he barged into one of the medical rooms, the officer that stood by on the room immediately jolted when they saw him. Before they could open up their mouth to ask him, your husband already slipped all the money that he had on his wallet,

"Put the key on the table, come back in two hours." Oh, You raised one of your eyebrows So it turns from one hour to two hours now. The officer could only gape around for a few seconds when he saw the amount of money. Not wanting your husband to change his mind (doubt he would though), they immediately bow and leave you there with him.

Once the door closed, your husband grabbed the keys from the table and threw it at you. Still a little bit dumbfounded, you barely caught the key, stumbled a little as you clung on the silver material. Yaku's eyes bore to your face with annoyance lingering there. You knew what to do next without the need of him ordering you around.

But you just want to push him, a little bit harder.

"Why the fuck are you still standing around like a useless doll?" You were supposed to get angry, but no, this was what you wanted to hear rolling down from his tongue, "Lock the goddamn door now, or I am going to lock you here, wanting some sort of friction..." He sat on the bed and drummed his fingers on the table, "But you wouldn't get that if you are not here on my lap in five seconds."

Your pupils dilated from his statement, moving your body in an instant as you stick the key inside and lock the door. Turning around, you found him taking off his shoes. But you were desperate, before he could take off anything else from his body, you stride towards his figure and slammed your lips onto his.

He smirked between kisses as you jumped into his lap. Both hands secured your legs, wrapping it around his torso while the two of you never stopped slotting each other's lips like there was no tomorrow. You gingerly grind on his crotch, making him moan with how he could feel your arousal already.