Untitled Part 1

AN: Finally, the long awaited getting together of Ezra and Emma! I have decided to add Eric and Erin to every following Rebels fanfic, although its not their pair up time (yet)! Disclaimer: I own nothing!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

The crew had just gotten out of a close call, they had flown off into hyperspace after being shot at by troopers. Kanan sighed and looked back at the four kids, three of whom were staring at Ezra, he stared right back. Finally he sighed,

"It's not that bad," He told them, the crew turned to them curiously.

"Are you sure, because I could swear I saw some red," Emma raised an eyebrow.

"Just give in now, it'll save us the need to rip off the sleeve," Eric told him.

"Fine! I got grazed alright?" Ezra gave in.

"Lemme see, Graze," Erin teased.

Ezra rolled his eyes but pulled up the sleeve anyways, the 'graze' was deep and it was bleeding.

"You call that a graze?!" Sabine demanded.

Ezra shrugged, "Not much we can do anyways, we don't have supplies.

"Guys look," Hera pointed at a ship ahead, "Maybe they can help us, they don't look like Empire."

The kids narrowed their eyes, "That ship looks familiar," Ezra commented, the kids nodded.

"This is ********* requesting permission to board," Hera requested.

"Entry denied." A man's voice came through. The kids narrowed their eyes, so familiar.

"Please, we just need medical supplies, we'll pay!" Hera said.

"Entry denied." The kids' eyes shone with realization,

"Hera, let us speak! We know him!" Emma exclaimed.

"Fine."

"Hello, Graze,"

"And Blaze,"

"And Haze!"

"And Faze!"

"How's life Buzz?" Ezra smirked.

"Do you still have Max?" Emma questioned.

"E-emma? Ezra, Erin, Eric?!" The voice crackled through the comm, the kids grinned at each other, the crew looked confused.

"Awww! You remember us!" Erin cooed.

"Now tell us, did we manage to give you a heart attack?" Eric asked.

"Ye better believe it!"

"Look, this is awesome and all, but can we please board? Ezra's supposed 'graze' is seriously bleeding!" Emma commented.

"Of course! Board away!"

-------------------------

The crew got on the ship to be met with a man about Kanan's height, he blond hair and his blue eyes were twinkling. He handed them the supplies and they the three quickly bandaged Ezra's arm.

"So mind introducing us?" Kanan shifted.

"Oh yeah!" Ezra looked up, "Crew meet Buzz, he used to take care of us from about 11 years old to 12 years old!"

"We trust him too!" Eric added helpfully.

"Ya do realize that Buzz is not my real name?" Buzz lifted an eyebrow.