kidnapped

Part 2

|| GORE ||

|If you aren't into this stuff PLEASE leave.Thanks|

{At the movie theater }

~kirishima's POV~

We walked into the theater and got our tickets for 'THE GAME' and sat in the lobby. Bakugou should be here any minute so denki went to get popcorn while I kept lookout for him. Soon I saw His spikey blonde hair over some people and saw him flipping someone off.

Yup that's definitely him alright.

He walked inside and Walked over to me. I stood up expecting him to hit me. I guess he changed his mind.

" What did you turn rock hard for? I'm not gonna hit you idiot!" Bakugou assured me. I laughed but quickly stopped. Baku-bro looked sad.

"What's wrong dude?" I asked concerned. I don't want my best friend being sad and me not trying to help. " Did I make you mad? Sorry..."

"What! Don't you fucking apologize!" He yelled. "Nothings  wrong anyways..." He said quieter than before. He was usually cold but he seemed sadder than usual....

"O-okay well let's just watch the movie!" I said smiling as big as I could. I want to make everyone happy! But bakugou is hard to please... So I will try EVEN HARDER!!!

~after the movie~

Bakugou's POV

The credits were playing and that movie wasn't even scary. The scariest thing was probably the stupid chicken. Or the annoying adults crying in the theater.... I DID keep looking over at kirishima. He was trying not to scream I could tell. He had sweat running down his face and he was tense. Whatever...

"Bye baku-bro!!!" Kiri said with a big spiky toothed smile. " I'll see you monday!"

I smiled a little and waved. Then I remembered before the movie. It's always his instinct for him to turn rock hard whenever I come towards him.. he isn't scared right? He is just being careful.. I shouldn't overthink anything.... He's happy I'm happy. Simple as that.

I was thinking to myself walking towards the convenience store. I had to pick up milk for todoroki. Even though Im not to fond of him I'll get the dang thing anyways... But I also need bandages... Since I just got a punching bag.

I walk on down the dark streets. Hands in my jean pockets observing the area. Even if I'm not fighting I can't be slacking off.

"Hmm not many cars out tonight...." I muttered to myself.

" I was thinking the EXACT same thing katsuki."

A raspy voice from behind me said quietly. I stopped dead in my tracks. He grabbed my shoulder and said " I will not hesitate to disinigrate you. Keep moving young katsuki."

I was completely terrified of what would happen to me. So Instead I kept walking. He started gripping my shoulder harder. I charged up my hand and blasted him in the face.... Or hand?

I had no time to think. I was suddenly surrounded by multiple people in an allyway. I started blasting whoever I could but soon fell unconscious from who knows what. Everything went blurry and I heard some laughter from them. Then it went black.

I woke up to the sound of dripping water. I raised my head up only to find out my arms were chained to the wall. I could've easily gotten out but it was ice cold. No way I could sweat enough to fire up my hands. There was an iron door with a tiny slit of light coming in.