Chapter two

[flashback]

Toshinori: "I'm sorry. I should have told you a while ago"

The boy looked down at the ground, ashamed of his actions. I stood up from the stairs in front of ua high.

Y/N: "Why would you let her do this to you? She told you you couldn't see me anymore! That I was just an extra! I swear you don't care about anyone when it comes to your new power. I wish you were never given the stupid thing!"

I yelled at the blonde.

Toshinori: "you don't understand. If I'm gonna become the number one hero then I need to-"

I stopped him before he could continue.

Y/N: "You don't even care about me! All you care is about your stupid dream of becoming a hero! How are we supposed to be in a relationship when all you do is avoid me!?"

The boy stood in silence. I waited for a response. Still nothing.

Y/N: "I- ... I'm done with you, toshinori"

I started to walk away from him but he grabbed my arm. When I turned around he was looking at me with tears in his eyes.

Y/N: "I'm sorry... I just can't deal with the pain any longer"

You pull your arm away and head to your home.

[end of flashback]

[Y/N pov]:

My phone goes off again. Not your alarm but more text messages. You pick up your phone filled with anger.

Unknown contact: hey? Are you ok? You haven't showed up to work yet

Y/N thinking: 'Fuck! I'm late!?"

My contact: yeah I'm fine. Leave me alone, I'm coming into work right now.

I close my phone and crawl out of bed. I yawn at the sighting of my dirty room. I do the same as usual. Take a shower, find clothes and eat cereal. I pull out a baggy black shirt with the logo of [fav band name]. I put it on with light blue skinny jeans and tuck part of the shirt in. I grab a hoodie and wrap it around my waste.

Y/N thinking: 'I should probably pack my hero outfit as well'

I do so and head out the door. I head to my care and drive to the school.

[time skip to Nezu's office]

I sigh as you wait for Nezu to walk in. I then hear the door open. In came toshinori and principal Nezu on his shoulder. I giggle at the sighting. Toshinori sets Nezu down at his seat and starts to walk off.

Nezu: "all might. You stay right here"

Nezu said with a smile.

Nezu: "you will be working with Y/N today so I think you should probably stay"

Toshinori sat in the chair next to me and sighed.