(^this is his outfit)

I checked the time on my phone again and it was already 10 am. I sighed to myself and grabbed my backpack from the ground and swung it over my shoulder. I walked down the stairs softly and to my surprise my mom was sitting in the living room.

"Hey mom" I said softly making her turn around to me.

She gave me a soft smile and motioned for me to sit next to her. I walked over to her instantly and sat down next to her.

"How are you feeling my baby tiger?" She asked while running her hands through my blow dried hair.

"I feel okay. I'm just confused on how I got home" I said honestly while leaning on her.

"Mark drove you home in your car and explained to me how you passed out after practice. You didn't wake up the whole time so I changed you into your pajamas and let you sleep" my mom explained softly.

"Oh..." I trailed off while my eyes looked blankly ahead of me.

"Do you still have no appetite?" My mom asked with worry in her voice.

"Yeah" I said as I sighed dejectedly.

"It's okay baby but please try to eat something, even if it's something small" my mom said to me while lifting my head to look in her eyes.

"I'll try" I said while offering her a small smile.

She smiled back before rubbing my cheek softly.

"Okay baby. You should go to school because I'm pretty sure lunch is coming up" my mom said while smiling at me.

I nodded and smiled before kissing her cheek. I got off of the couch and grabbed my backpack.

"Bye mom. Bye Yeontan" I said making Yeontan bark happily at me.

I waved at my mom one last time before I walked out of the house. I walked over to my car while unlocking it and hopped in with no difficulty. I smiled to myself while starting up the car and driving to school.

*10 minutes later*
I finally made it to school and wasn't surprised that I saw no one was hanging out outside. I sighed before grabbing my backpack from the passenger seat and hopping out of the car. I walked into the school and headed straight towards the office to get a late pass. I walked in and gave the woman at the front desk a bright smile.

"Excuse me miss? I would like to get a late pass please" I said respectfully making her look up and smile at me.

"Of course. Name please?" She asked sweetly.

"Kim Taehyung" I said softly.

"Oh, you're the new cheer captain aren't you?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Yes ma'am" I said with a small blush on my face.

She chuckled and handed me the pass.

"You're grade is in lunch right now. Have a nice day" she said while giving me a kind smile.

"Thanks you too" I smiled back while bowing slightly.

I turned around and walked out of the office. I was trying to decided whether or not I should eat in the cafeteria or if I should go out to the field.

"I think I'll go out to the field. I can just get a snack from the vending machine on my way there" I muttered to myself while walking in the direction of the field.

I stopped by the first vending machine I saw and got a pack of gummy bears. I still wasn't hungry at all but I promised my mom that I'll at least try to eat a snack. I smiled to myself as I continued my journey to the field. I decided that I'll go through the locker room just in case those boys were outside. I didn't really want to talk much today. I went through the locker room and ended up on the other side of the field. I peeked out and sure enough, the boys were sitting in their regular spots. I looked around some more and noticed that Mark and Jackson were also sitting outside in our regular spot. I walked out and made my way over to them. They still didn't see me so I sped up my walking. Soon enough, I was behind them. I decided to sit behind him and listen to their conversation.

"I hope Tae is okay. When I was carrying him, he seemed really light" Jackson said sounding sad.

"I hope he's okay too. We should visit him once school lets out" Mark said softly.

I smiled to myself and decided to make my presence known.

"Aww, I have really good friends" I said making them quickly turn around to face me.

They stared at me wide eyed for a moment before I was tackled into a hug. I giggled and hugged them back.

"Hey guys" I said softly while rubbing their backs.

"We were so worried" Jackson said while hiding his face into my shoulder.

"Don't scare us like that again" Mark said while lightly slapping my chest.

I giggled and nodded my head. We all sat up and I looked back and forth between the 2 of them. They looked like they had something else on their minds.

"What's up guys?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

They looked at each other before they looked back at me. I was becoming more worried and confused but didn't say anything.

"Your crushes were really worried about you. They wouldn't stop asking us questions all morning" Jackson said while dramatically leaning on Mark.

"It was annoying but cute" Mark said while rolling his eyes playfully.

"Oh..." I trailed off with a blush on my cheeks.

They both just giggled at me and started teasing me. I giggled with them but a blush was still on my cheeks. I pulled out my phone and noticed the time.
We had a few minutes before lunch was over and I didn't even open my gummy bears.

'I'll eat them later' I thought to myself while putting them in my backpack.

My friends were already standing up while looking down at me. I looked up and made grabby hands towards Jackson. He rolled his eyes playfully and picked me up bridal style. I giggled and put my arms around his neck.

"Has anything happened between you and your crushes while I was gone?" I asked while wiggling my eyebrows.

They both looked away from me with blushes on their cheeks. I gasped dramatically with wide eyes.

"Oh you both HAVE to tell me!!" I squealed excitedly.

"We'll tell you later because now all of them are looking at us" Jackson whisper shouted.

I didn't look over there but nodded my head. We started walking towards the entrance of the school and I let my head hang back. From a distance, it probably looked like I was sleep or something but I was just relaxed. When we were passing the boys, I looked at them and they all seemed surprised. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and tapped on Jackson.

"Hmm?" He asked while looking down at me.

"Why do they all looked surprised?" I asked while pointing to the now standing group of boys.

Jackson stopped walking and turned around. He looked at them and tilted his head to the side. He then looked back down at me and shrugged. He turned back around and started walking again. I looked behind me and gave all of them a quick wave before we stepped inside the school.

'Only a few more classes' I said mentally before letting out a sigh.

I ignored the many eyes staring at the 3 of us and continued to relax in Jackson's arms, just ready to get the day over with.

————————————————
Hey guys!! I hope that this book is interesting to you guys. I plan on doing a book of each member x everyone else. Comment on who you would like to see next, I love taking everyone's suggestions😁

Until next time~
~Author A✨