Chapter Seven: Play Date And Babysitting

Dark Rabbit PoV:
The Next Morning:
I was about ready to go do my usual job when I noticed Uchu looking bored. I guess if I get her something to do like drawing or something.
But then theirs Mumu I could ask BB if Mumu can play with Uchu, but BB never let go of her sister.
Maybe I can ask BB to keep an eye on not just her sister but also Uchu. I went up to Uchu. She looked confused.
"Hey, Fawn I'll be right back. I just want to bring someone for you to play with." She still looked confused but nodded. I left the room and looked for BB and Mumu until I finally found them in the kitchen. "Hi, BB and Mumu." They looked at me.
"Why hello, Dark Rabbit how are you doing."
"Nothing much just got breakfast for me and fawn-."
"Fawn, who's Fawn?"
"Fawn is Uchu. I just nickname her, but anyway I was just looking for you. To ask if you want to keep an eye on her and let Mumu play with Fawn?"
"I guess that's okay, what do you think Mumu?" Mumu jumped up and down excitedly. "Well what are we waiting for, let's go." And with that we're off to my room.

Time Skip;
Bloody Bunny PoV:
I was keeping an eye on Butterfly and Mumu as they played hide and seek. If you are probably wondering who Butterfly is, I nicknamed Uchu. That in fact when we got there the other three were there too. We all gave her nicknames Bye-Bye Kitten called Uchu Bows Razed Mane called her Tiny but Serious Kuma called Uchu Firefly he even expected that even when she's so tiny she likes our own light of hope.
He is right ever since Uchu went to DizzyLand she was like our own little hope of light. I think it's a perfect nickname for her; it suits her like the other names.
Anyway I was keeping an eye on Butterfly and Mumu when I saw someone in the corner of my eye. This one looks almost like Butterfly. She had pink and purple hair and she looked about four years old. I looked at the direction of where she's at but she was not there but to come to think about it. what happened to her bottom half?
I looked back and saw Mumu and Butterfly were talking. 'I wonder what they're talking about?' Until they can to me. 'Did I disturb them or something?'
"BB did you and DR fight before?" Butterfly ask
"Yes we were archenemies back then before we made a truce. Why?"
"Just curious. Did you also fall in love with DR after?" This got me nervous. 'Should I say no or yes because I do love Dark Rabbit but... '
"Yes I do love him but I-."
"Really why didn't you tell DR your feelings?"
"That's the thing I'm afraid of if I tell him. He would reject me or at least kill me."
"What was the agreement because Mumu told me you all have different things for you not to fight. What's yours?"
"Well even though I like fighting someone with equal abilities and powers I rather be an ally instead of an enemy plus I want to get to know him and be close to him."
"You two are love birds."
"What makes you think that?"
"Well I saw the way DR acted. He was looking at you with googly eyes and every time you got near him he would move away blushing... "
'What he really loves me too. I wonder if he really thinks I would do the same.'
"I didn't know he was in love with me too."
"Maybe I should ask DR about this when he comes back."
"Yes but maybe after he comes back. me and Mumu will leave so you two can have some privacy."
"Ok." Well at least I get know something's about Dark Rabbit.

To be continued...

Note to self if you probably wondering what she's wearing:

I draw this during my school lunch break hair color and How long is opinion but Uchu's hair style is still the same