personal

Jillian prince-

What are you a fan of from least to greatest?

So she's asking me what I'm a fan of. Well I'm a fan of a hell alot of things and she's asking for least to greatest.  Okay well I'll pick only 15 things.

15. Homestuck

Okay I'm a fan of this comic but I'm not all in to it yet because I barley started reading it exactly three weeks ago.

14.one direction

I like these guys for there music because to be honest I don't even know there names.me:Nile,Zany,Marry, lousy and Robert. Cousin:Harry Nile Zany Louis and Liam.

13.Nash Grier

I was forced to put this guy in my list but I still kinda think he's funny maybe one day I'll actually think he's cute.

12.video games

Any video game at all unless it doesn't have glitches

11.flapjack

They took off this show for uncle grandpa?? ╮(╯3╰)╭ why cartoon network?? Why?

10.Skillet

My favorite band. I fucking love these guys and I want...no I need atleast one of their CDs.: -(

9.invader Zim

I miss this show more than flapjack. They took this off for icarly. They took off icarly for Sam and Kat they're gonna take off Sam and Kat for something else anyways just take it off and put Zim back. Need the little tacos I need them or I'm going to explode that happens to me sometimes.

8. Disney movies

A the brutality of Disney fills me with joy as the characters loved ones die in the movie Into the Woods O_o

7.oldies

I love oldies no matter what

6.classics

No not the Same as oldies. By classics I'm talking about classic movies and cartoons not classic music.

5. Dubstep

Deadmou5e skrillex whatever asking as the baseline's moving I love it

4.adventure time

I miss chowder but Jake is far more fat and lazy than that purple cat

3.Animals

Just creatures of all sizes. From a-z I love them all. If it has a tail I will kiss it on the head.

2.my fans

I love you all for actually reading this. Even if you didn't ask me a question you read this garbage.

1.recommendations

Damn right whenever someone says "you should" or "I love" I'm listening to whatever they're talking about. I love minecraft hell yeah I start playing. You should watch Invader Zim I'm obsessed.

Keep on asking questions and happy new year. └(^o^)┘└(^o^)┘└(^o^)┘└(^o^)┘└(^o^)┘