🦋🐉If they owned aesthetic shops🐉🦋

Start from the beginning

Alex
A quaint South Korean cafe that sells dainty pastries and cakes. Drinks could include tea, coffee (both hot or iced), boba as well as many more. There is a cute photo wall where you can take pictures with friends, family or s/os. The servers are very sweet and the food tastes like it has been sprinkled with magic just enough to make you feel like you're floating and make the rest of your day better.
Colours: pinks, purples, blues, white, gold
Aesthetic: clouds, chalk, roses, framed paintings, silk, boba
Overall vibe: sweet and pretty

Colours: pinks, purples, blues, white, gold Aesthetic: clouds, chalk, roses, framed paintings, silk, bobaOverall vibe: sweet and pretty

James
A bakery squished between a flower shop and a hat shop. You can smell freshly baked bread from halfway down the cobbled street. When you set foot in you feel like you've stepped into a magical world. There a couple of tables and chairs outside with flower boxes. There is always freshly baked bread ranging from sourdough to dark rye. It seems to always smell of freshly baked bread even when the shop is closed and empty.
Colours: dark brown, white, blue
Aesthetic: flour, wood, bread, flowers, sunflowers
Overall vibe: warm and safe

Colours: dark brown, white, blueAesthetic: flour, wood, bread, flowers, sunflowersOverall vibe: warm and safe

Stephen
A record shop selling old vinyl records and record players. Downstairs they sell old cameras and film. It is located down an alleyway some say it's the entrance to the magical part of town. There is a corner of old, vintage band tees next to a box of cassette tapes. Everything is ordered alphabetically. The music softly playing through the speakers is older music from the 60's to the 90's sometimes early 2000's but not often.
Colours: yellow, black, off white, blue/teal
Aesthetic: dirty converse, sunflowers, roller skates, records, doc martens, cassettes
Overall vibe: alternative and indie

Colours: yellow, black, off white, blue/tealAesthetic: dirty converse, sunflowers, roller skates, records, doc martens, cassettesOverall vibe: alternative and indie

Fraser
A shop selling rare antiques that seems to disappear every so often late at night but reappear within the blink of an eye so you could easily miss it. All of the antiquities seem to not be from this world and glow with a slight shimmer. There are things like dolls, ancient maps, telescopes, vases and small boxes as well as trinkets.
Colours: red, white, brown, black, blue
Aesthetic: crystal, wine decanters, globes, books, maps, teddies, silverware
Overall vibe: unknown and magical

LewisA cute small book shop that you would miss if you blinked and didn't know where you are going it has a small space with tables and sofas along with hot drinks that never get cold and snacks

Lewis
A cute small book shop that you would miss if you blinked and didn't know where you are going it has a small space with tables and sofas along with hot drinks that never get cold and snacks. The shop's cat is aloud to wander freely provided that they do not mess up the order of the books especially in the magic section. The workers are friendly and somehow seem to be everywhere and nowhere.
Colours: light brown, white, cream, tortoise shell.
Aesthetic: tea, coffee, old books, cardigans, plaid, big coats
Overall vibe: brown and homely it feels safe

Aesthetic: tea, coffee, old books, cardigans, plaid, big coatsOverall vibe: brown and homely it feels safe

Josh
A games store a little more modern than the others. Here sells games that feel very real and that you cannot find anywhere else. There are neon signs everywhere pointing you to different parts of the shop. Each section has a sign above it telling you what is there. When you step in the rest of the world seems to melt away in a haze. When you walk in the only light is from led lights around the corners of the room and the neon lights and signs.
Colours: purple, black, blue, white
Aesthetic: neon signs, dyed hair, hoodies, midnight
Overall vibe: bright and colourful

Thanks for reading I know what's Josh's is bad but I honestly couldn't think of anything else.

Hester xx