HQ-Ukai x Teacher!reader pt.1?

Lmao, in this oneshot, you are a teacher in karasuno and also takeda's close friend so... No pedophile shits and all. Just no.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Im sorry l/n-sensei..."

You sighed, rubbing your temples as tanaka stood infront of your desk. Tanaka was looking down, fidgetting with his fingers as you shake your head. What happened you ask??

Well, apparently tanaka screamed loudly when kiyoko came in the classroom during math class. And as their advisor, the math professor told you tanaka's rude behavior and told you to sort it out to which you quickly apologize and made tanaka stay behind after class.

"Hayst, i dont really like scolding you and everyone else, and you know that, so please promise me you'll atleast be respectful when there's a teacher in front." You said, leaning on the table as tanaka quickly nodded vigorously.

"Yes maam!! I promise to not scream when kiyoko-san comes in again!"

"Tanaka, not only with kiyoko, even if a beautiful girl or anyone, dont scream randomly."

"But l/n-sensei, only kiyoko-san is beautiful in my eyes~~"

You pinched the bridge of your nose, sighing at his response.

Why do i even bother?

"Alright alright! I wont even bother changing your mind on who's beautiful or something, now go... You have volleyball practice right?" You raised your eyebrows as Tanaka widen his eyes, his colors draining.

"DAICHI-SAN WILL KILL ME FOR BEING LATE FOR 30 MINS!!!!" Tanaka screamed in horror, quickly grabbing his bag and dashing out while saying bye. You stood there, dumbfounded.

"Uhm, okay?" You mumbled, grabbing your things and papers, walking out the classroom and towards the faculty, smiling at the other teachers who greeted then sitting beside takeda.

"Hey y/n! Something happened?" Takeda asked as you nod, grabbing your papers out and checking the mini quizzes of your class. "Yup, (math teacher name) told me tanaka-san was having being rude during his class." You said as takeda awkwardly laugh.

"Well, that seems about right."

You both chuckle starting to do the extra work for atleast hours until it was almost 5-6 pm.

"Hey ittetsu, lets walk together again." You said, stretching your arms above your head as takeda turn his head and gave an angelic smile.

A/n: ARGHH!! HE'S JUST SO CUTE IM SORRY!! I NEEDED TO PUT A PIC OF HIM IN!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY IF YALL HAVE COMPLAINS, LOOK AT THIS CUTE CINNAMON ROLL-

Readers: uhm author? This is an Ukai Keishin x reader not-

A/n: oh....right...