Chapter 23: The Fall of Beacon.

Start from the beginning

Emerald: At least he did a favor by doing that last part.

Mercury: But all my porn!

Cinder walks off as Mercury continues arguing with Emerald.

Cinder: Enough! We still have one more thing to do here.

Inside his office, Ozpin watches the battle on three video feeds, one showing some buildings, the middle showing a group of Atlas soldiers struggling a against a Deathstalker on Beacon's main avenue, and the last showing civilians stuck on a rooftop waving for help, while an Ursa slowly crawls up the side of the building, until it was blown off by a sudden strong wind. Ozpin then starts to walk away from his desk, grabbing his cane in the process, before proceeding to the elevator. However, he is stopped in his tracks when a sudden tremor shakes the ground. Drake appears before him not effected by the trembling.

Drake: Might want to hurry up and get downstairs. The fear and panic is awakening a dovah.

Back in the city, Glynda and Qrow continue fighting, before they too are shaken by another tremor. Qrow stabs his sword into the ground to keep himself standing.

Goodwitch: No...

Another tremor shakes Jaune as he battles an Ursa Major, with Sage and Scarlet piggyback riding on it with worried expressions on their faces.

Elsewhere, a mountain starts to violently shake and crumble, as various body parts of a monstrous-looking Grimm are revealed, before the mountain completely breaks apart, releasing a titanic Wyvern. The Wyvern roars and flies over the abandoned Mountain Glenn, heading towards Beacon. As it flies, it exudes a black, tar-like substance which drops to the ground in the city of Vale and spawns various Grimm.

Ozpin approaches the window of his office, noticing the Wyvern getting closer. The massive Grimm excretes more of the black substance, which drops to the ground and spawns more Grimm near the base of the CCT. As the Grimm charge forward, the camera pans across the members of Team SSSN, Team JNPR, and Y/N in a lineup as they prepare to battle the incoming enemies, with Jaune and Pyrrha exchanging a smile with each other as she adopts a pose similar to his. Before they can go forward, Pyrrha notices Ozpin standing by the entrance of the tower, while Team SSSN runs off to continue fighting. Pyrrha then walks towards her headmaster without saying a word to her teammates, much to their confusion.

Nora: Where's she going?

Jaune: I'll go find out. You guys stay here and keep fighting.

Y/N: Sorry Jaune, but you are not my leader. And for some reason my instincts are telling me to follow you guys.

As Jaune nods as they go to follow Pyrrha, unbeknownst to them a woman in a crimson dress was watching them.

Elsewhere

The Wyvern flies past the hijacked Atlesian Airship, as Ruby looks on, with the surrounding Griffons roaming the skies. A Griffon lands on the airship, but Ruby easily cuts it down with Crescent Rose, causing to disintegrate into black particles. But suddenly, she hears a snap, turning to see Necross, flipping her off after taking a picture of her, sending it to Roman

Necross: The red hair bitch is here, along with someone else.

Roman: Oh, you can not be serious!

Having realized his old foe is interfering yet again, the quickly picks up his weapon Melodic Cudgel and walks up to the top of the airship. When he gets there his eyes widen with fear.

Roman: N-neo?

Meanwhile

Right outside of Beacon's dining hall, Blake backs away from the shattered window, staring in horror at her old partner.