Main Characters/chapter 1

Start from the beginning

I could see that white eagle in the black circle in her arm. 'Shield agent? I got this' though I, before kicking her hand. The gun flew and that was my chance.

I punched her but she dodged that. Then she did the same, but couldn't hit me. I jumped and with the help of my toe, I wanted to smack that b*tchy face, but she moved and all I could do was only toss of her blue glasses, revealing her beautiful hazel eyes.

My heart rate raced and my cheeks burned. 'she's so pretty,' I paused and shook my head 'what was I thinking now? Is this a crush? But why a shield agent'

Then a rocket-speeding punch woke me up from my dream and I ducked, then kicked her feet, making her fall. Then her gun caught my attention, I ran and came back pointing the end to her.

"Not really, but I don't like staying in the pace of turtles" I snapped back.

Then I shoveled the costly emerald and ruby necklace in the brown bag and dragged it out with me.

"you-you can't go away like that" said that shield agent, holding her sore feet.

"No one gives dark daisy orders" said I,earning a low groan from her.

I saw the other aim agents, knocked out, but luckily more spare agents were called.

I quickly handed the bag to my boss. "mission accomplished" said I.

"I knew that you would do this, good job" said he. I nodded.

Our base was in underground of the high school I study in, the principal is non other than our boss. But this organization believes that if they train young people, like teenagers like me, they can be good in the future or maybe perfect. Thus, this is a small part of the whole thing.

I was standing near the secret entrance to the underground of the high school and saw that shield agent. I heard a elder woman say her "it's ok, darling. This was your first time. But you did that well"

Then the younger said "no mom, I'm sorry. I don't think I will ever be able to be as good as you, please forgive me if possible"

Following her, the elder said" Kiara, dear, don't cry, neither we became such good on the first try" saying which, they went back to their Heli-carrier.

A sudden slam in my shoulder broke my attention. "Agent I, let's get back to the dorm. You have your classes tomorrow, isn't it?"

I took of my glasses and said "yes sir"

'Kiara, this is her name'

A/N: I know. It has been nearly 9 months after i started this book. And I started watching anime this year. From March (or Feb idk) so i realised something.

Attack on Titan. it's an awesome anime tho. I'd recommend it.

It basically about huge monsters, who can be 5m too 14m and also 60m, and they eats humans called titans.

Humans were mere ants to them. They would just grab your neck and your legs, tear your body apart from your waist and then eat you up.

So humanity was in a verge of extinction but they made a 50m tall wall to protect themselves. And they survived. They trained soldiers to fight titans, police guarded the walls from the civilisation, and they lived in poverty but safely.

Stuff went upside down when a titan of 60m arrived and broke the wall.

———so yeah, and there are two characters. They are a canon and only lesbian couple in the show.

Ymir :

Cristia:

Cristia:

AND FOR SOME REASON, THEY LOOKS VERY MUCH ALIKE TO THE CHARACTERS OF MY STORY! Except for the eye colour but wow, I'm surprised at this coincidence lol