𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔~

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
Todoroki had came to class late so when he got there it was a total mess. Aizawa was sleep, deku was curled up in the corner, Mina was chasing Denki with a screw driver, and the rest was just crazy! (Got lazy). But what had triggered him the most was the fact that kirishima was flirting with bakugou.

𝑻𝒐𝒅𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒗
I had gotten to school late so when I walked into class it was a mess of course it didn't bother me since it was normal. I took my seat and began sketching when I looked over to see kirishima flirting with bakugou, My boyfriend. I was pissed I didn't even realize I was staring at them til my eyes met with kirishima. He smirked and began touching baku shoulders. My eye twitched and I was pissed off.

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍

𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒖 𝒑𝒐𝒗
The whole day was weird. Shitty hair kept flirting with me and da- todo didn't talk to me. It was weird. I had put my books away in my locker but before I could shut it someone did it for me. I turned around to see the one and only todo. He grabbed my arms and put them above my head.
" 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒚𝒆? 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐".

A/n: this was really bad but I hoped you enjoy there will be a part two if anybody actually reads this :/

Word count:259