CHAPTER 4:How to get on Mr.Snobber's nerves

Start from the beginning

One time we all got jealous because he chose you as the older brother he was most thankful of, because you give the best hugs, and he also mentioned that you act stupid on purpose but you're actually really smart, it sounds like something you wouldn't do isn't it.

Minchan stared at the medals and trophies on his side of the bedroom.

Yongseung also had alot, but
Minchan's almost fills his entire space.

"Yeah, it does sound like something, I wouldn't do", He agreed.

When Kangmin was in their room, the younger was surprised to see the amount of awards vampire Minchan had,it made him wonder about human Minchan-hyung's awards, he only told them about the Math diploma anyways.

But he was too angry at the vampire to even check what his awards were, he probably should've but it's too late for that now, guess his questions will never be answered.

Knowing that he's dealing with Mr.Snobber, he would probably just ignore him.

Hoyoung gathered them all for dinner, and saw that the human had fallen asleep.

"Kangmin, wake up", He said.

Kangmin stirred in his sleep but didn't wake up,he only moved to his side.

"Fine then, you won't wake up", Hoyoung threatened and used his powers to wake up the other boy.

Kangmin sat up quickly and was breathing heavily.

"Hello, now let's go eat", The other said, Kangmin nodded and followed behind him.

The dining room was filled with tension, Gyehyeon and Dongheon got into a nasty fight, Yeonho and Hoyoung had beef earlier, Minchan and Kangmin can't get along well, and Yongseung is stuck there feeling the awkwardness growing.

"Wow, Hoyoung-hyung this tastes good!", He compliments.

Hoyoung smiled a little and patted his head,
"Thanks Yongseung", He said.

While eating Kangmin felt someone staring at him, he didn't even have to look to know that it was Minchan.

"Dongheon-hyung can you teach this pathetic brother of yours some manners!!", He said.

Dongheon was shocked and Minchan was angry.

"Wow! Look who's talking!", The vampire shot back.

Yeonho tried to calm the two of them down, but none want to back him up.

"It ain't my fault you're such a dramatic little turd!"

"At least I ain't a little bitch who cries when I lose someone"

"Excuse you, I cried that day because I fucking lost you!"

"Well don't, I didn't ask you to cry when I died"

"STOP!!", Dongheon shouted.

The two went silent and sat back down.

"Kangmin, watch your words, and Minchan, watch your attitude", He added.

Both of them ate again, and looked like they were about go murder each other after this, because they were eating quickly.

After dinner, none of them talked about what happened, but it is still a terrible idea to put Minchan and Kangmin is one room, and it looks like the others didn't get the memo.

"I'm sorry what!?", Both of them exclaimed.

"It's easy, just say I'm sorry", Yongseung said.

The two looked away and kept glaring at each other.

"I'm not apologizing to this pathetic excuse", Kangmin said.

"Well me either, I don't want to apologize to Mr. I lost my hyungs, please pity me", Minchan said back.

It was past 12 midnight, and no one was saying anything.

"Bitch", Kangmin muttered.

"What did you just call me?", Minchan asked.

"A bitch", The younger said, a little louder.

"Listen here squirt! Last time I checked you're still the youngest!!", Minchan snarled.

Kangmin didn't like that, he didn't like that at all, he was fuming up.

"Well listen here Mr.Snobber, you are just like your mother", Kangmin pointed out.

The others gulped and were scared for him,
Minchan huffed and carried him.

"Put me down asshole!!", Kangmin screamed.

Minchan wasn't listening, he went past the living room and to the pond, where he threw the human boy in.

Kangmin floated and flipped him off,
"How does it feel huh, squirt?", Minchan teased.

Yeonho ran to them first and helped Kangmin out of the water.

"I'm out! Bye dickheads",Minchan said, and flew straight to his bedroom.

Yongseung went to get towels for Kangmin.

"I fucking hate him", He mentioned, and started to cry on Yeonho's shirt.

Minchan has done it again, someone got into his nerves and he tried to kill him,and this time, it was a person he loves.
______________________________________
A/N:
Just this once, let me

Kangmin: *exists*

Vampire Verivery: He's okay, I guess

Vampire Minchan: Kill me please! Oh wait, you can't I'll kill him instead

Vampire Verivery: Lee Minchan!!! You are not doing such thing!