"I got somebody to go home too," I remarked.

"Not ya' damn mama Andre," Tyler laughed.

I didn't see what was funny. Everybody was always on me about not being married and not having kids, I'm taking my damn time. I don't want to be rushing into something with the wrong woman. Nowadays, women don't even give a damn. They just in it for the dollars. Things aren't like how the use to be, when young women wouldn't dare wear something that left nothing to imagine about. I wanted a woman with class, respect-shit, morals! Not no damn hoe who could be those things for a few minutes and as soon as I was on lock, was back to being a classless, disrespectful, down for whatever female.

"Tyler, I'm fine how I am. Worry about you and how Barkia gone be beating on that ass in another hour or so."

From what I've seen, things got pretty physical with those two. Not from Tyler, but from Barkia's buff ass. Barkia is a very beautiful women, but like I said, she is buff as hell. I know she got a mean right hook. Once, I even had to roll over there to stop her from killing Ty. She had already knocked him in the mouth, she was going to get her pocket knife from upstairs when I arrived. Both of them were a damn trip.

"Man whatever, you ready to go? A nigga done worked up an appetite."

"I bet your hungry ass is, man c'mon."

Just as I turned to leave, I ran into woman who had an open bottle of water, making the water splash all over her body. I stood back as her mouth fell open. During this time I took a look at her body, she had a four pack, perky B cups that sat up in her Nike Neon Sports bra, toned thighs and calfs, I couldn't really see her ass, but I know that thang was sitting right!

"Im sorry miss, I didn't see you coming," I stepped out of my trance and took the towel from around my neck to help dry, forgetting it was covered in my sweat.

The pushed the towel away from me and turned her head to the side with a smirk on her face, "First you run into me, second you soak me in water, and then you try to dry me off, using your sweat," she laughed.

I laughed as well before apologizing, "Its fine, trust I've had worse," she claimed, taking her own towel and beginning to dry herself off as she started to walk off.

"Wait a minute, can I get your name? I'd like to take you out," I smiled.

"Andrea, you?"

"What a coincidence? My name's Andre," not realizing how corny that actually was.

She laughed, with her beautiful smile, and nodded.

"So, can I take you out?" I asked.

She looked me up and down, biting down on her bottom lip, "I don't know.." she contemplated,

"Oh come on! What harm will it do?"

"Alright, alright. You can take me out," she answered before I handed her my phone and allowed her to put her number in.

Tyler and I ended up showering first and changing into some presentable clothes before going out for lunch.

**

Tyler chose for us to go to a shack called 'Jack's', knowing it would be pretty empty, because it was a bar. Meaning, the only time it's full, is during the night.

"So, whats up with you and that shorty you was talking to?"

"Who? Kimmy?"

"Yeah, her. I remember you saying something about ya'll being together Sunday."

During our gym session, Tyler had asked what I was to during the weekend and I told him everything that went down Sunday. Even to my indirect hints that she was the girl I have my eyes on. Well, not really anymore.

"She's married, with a kid," I started, his face immediately turning up, "but she's cool. She's real loyal to her man, who I don't think worth shit. But anyway, like I was saying, she's married and has a child so I don't think Ima step into all of that. You know I'm not about the drama man."

"Man, we team take yo' bitch! Fuck you mean? You sound like a faggot! So what she has a husband? Take her from her damn husband? If you want her, take her."

"Well don't worry about her, you got that new chick. What's her name? Dreka? Andreka?"

I just looked at Tyler, blown by his words. Take yo' bitch? Really? I couldn't help but to fall into bundles of laughter. This nigga really had life messed up, he aint taking nobody girl with his married ass!

"Man. I'm too done with you," I said getting up and making my way towards the restrooms.

After handling my business and washing my hands, I exited the bathroom, almost knocked a petite body over.

This shit has got to stop happening!

I planted my eyes on her, she was damn beautiful too.

~~

-xoxo, DymonSkies