The Appetizer

You gasped as his lips pressed themselves against your exposed neck, shivers running down your spine in response. Hawks couldn't help but smile, enjoying the way your body reacted to his touch.

"What's the matter kid," he whispered, sliding closer to you. You two had just gotten home, and decided to watch a random movie together. He could barely last 10 minutes before he put his hands on you. "Can't handle me?" The mans quiet laughter filled your ears, his teasing making you squirm even more. The both of you were sitting on the couch side by side but before you finished blinking, his hands were feeling up your thighs.

You whined—you were actually enjoying the movie. However, Hawks could barely keep his eyes off of you the minute he saw you when he got home.

"Fuck, Songbird," he murmured into your neck, pulling your legs until you were laying down on the couch, his body between your legs. "These thighs of yours." he trailed off, his fingertips sliding up and down the outside of your thighs.

"That tickles," You gasp, breath shaky as he continued to grope your legs. Soft mewls and sighs left your lips as his hands wandered up and under the bottom of your loose pajama shorts, his fingers brushing up against your underwear.

He hummed. Grinning, he playfully asked "I wonder what color it is this time." Your cheeks immediately flush, a hand raising to punch his arm. He burst into laughter, his arms immediately wrapping around your waist to pick you up and off of the couch. "Let's find out, huh?"

Your legs immediately slid around his waist, his hand dropped to grip your bottom, the other continuing to hold you around the waist. "Bedroom time, Kid." While his hand gave your rear a squeeze, he made his way to the chamber you two shared. He smirked, his hands moving to grip your waist, throwing you into the bed. You landed with a thump, the air escaping your lungs from the landing. "Now, the next time I enter this room, the clothes covering that beautiful body of yours better have disappeared," His arms raise above his head, elbows bending in order for his palms to press against his upper back. Once his fingers curled to grasp the loose t-shirt covering his upper half he pulled, discarding the fabric on the floor. "That's an order. You understand, my pretty Songbird?"

You gulped, practically drinking in his toned body your eyes immediately wandering up and down. Sure you've seen his chiseled body before—it would be a lie to say you weren't enjoying the eye candy he gave you. "Yes Sir."

With a smirk, he disappeared back into the living room. You on the other hand were too distracted by the thought of what would happen if you hadn't done as you were told. In a matter of seconds, you were stripped, your own clothes joining his shirt on the floor. You heard a few cabinets open and a glass clink or two; you thought nothing of it.

While you were a nervous mess on the bed, Hawks had filled a cup with ice and water—he figured it would be useful after he was done with you for the night. While he took a swig, he returned to the bedroom, a satisfied smile curving his lips once he saw you followed his orders.

"That's my good girl." He said. The words made your stomach flutter with excitement—he knew you loved being praised and damn did he use it well. Your hands nervously gripped the bedsheets, teeth biting at your lower lip. It was always something new with Hawks; you could never figure out what the man was thinking. You liked the mystery.

Setting the water down on the night stand, he grabbed a silk tie that was near by. Walking over to you on the edge of the bed, he leaned down, his hand extending to tilt your chin up before he pressed his lips against yours humming gently. You sighed, closing your eyes as your lips connected. Before he pulled away, his hands raised to wrap the tie around your head, covering your eyes. You obviously start to panic, a sound of protest slipping from your mouth and into his.

"Ah, ah, ah," He said quietly. In a flash, his hands secured the fabric around your head. "Trust me, Baby Bird." Keigo murmured, his palms cupping your face before he kissed you again. "You're going to like this, I promise," Licking your bottom lip, his right hand slid down to press against your bare chest, fingertips lightly tickling your flesh before he pushed gently, lowering you down so your back pressed against the mattress. "You can always tell me if you don't, Kid." His right knee pressed against the bed in the space between your legs, inches away from your glistening slit. As you settled, his body followed, his hands tickling the outer area of your thighs yet again. Leaning down towards you, his hands slid closer and closer to the curves of your hips.

Thanks to the tie blocking your eyesight, you now relied on your other senses. "After all," he sighed, taking a deep breath in. "you know what the safe word is." Smiling, he licked your vulnerable neck.