Chapter 2:meeting my bully

Y/N POV: once I saw the group following me I thought they were going to a class but I was wrong they were not going to a class...
Xinlong pov: I was following the "new girl" cause she is my next target to bully  once i catch-upped with her I pushed her against the lockers and starting saying mean things to her.
Y/N POV: a boy from the group catch-upped with me and pushed me against the lockers and made me hit my back really hard and he started saying mean things to me which hurt me.
Xinlong POV: once I finished saying things to her I punched her (sorry if this is like mean or hurtful but this is my first story I don't have any ideas😣😣) she started crying and me and my group just left and she was crying in the floor.
Y/N POV: "why did we ever move from house or school I hate this I HATE THIS!!!!"
I had a bruised cheek when I got to my first class and the teacher asked me if I was ok I said "yes" and went to sit down I saw the boy who punched me next to me he whispered to me "if you ever tell anyone I was the one who punched you you'll regret it" so I just stayed silent and payed attention to the class.
After class finished: I was sitting in a lonely table with no one when a girl came up to me and said "can I sit with you?"🥺I said "yeah sure why not"she said "thx" we started talking when she noticed my bruise and said "OMG what happened to you r u ok!!!!" I said "yeah I'm fine 🙂" when I wasn't. But I didn't want her to worry
Shancai pov: I was talking with y/n when I noticed a bruise on her left cheek and I know who did this to her......it was xinlong!!!!!
Once it was time to go I forgot about my bruise when I entered my house my family was in the living room and Jackson saw my bruise first a N asked me if I was ok I said "I'm fine!" And he said "what happened to you??!!!!" I had to say that I accidentally fell of the stairs and they believed me (idk how)      NEXT DAY
I was in my locker when I boy approached me and said "ur the new girl right?" I said "yeah why you ask" he said "I'm Hanyu and you areeee?" I said I'm "y/n" he said "oh btw I'm sorry for my friend who punched you yesterday i am very very sorry" I said "it's fine😒" I actually didn't want to talk about this but oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️ then the rest of the boys approached me except for the one that punched me each and one of them introduce them selves and I introduced myself too when the boy that punched me was walking down the hall and glared at me and hanyu said "aren't you gonna introduce yourself and say sorry!!!!" He said "no" so hanyu introduced him for him Hanyu said " his name is xinlong and he's very very sorry for what he did to you right!??" Xinlong just glared at me and Hanyu.
2 hours later
We were at the lunch room and me and Shancai were sitting with BOYSTORY eating lunch when zeyu Said "so....who is not going to eat their chocolate pudding???" I said "me"😂 so I gave it to Him when the bell rang and it was time to go to 4th class.me and shancai were in science class when we went home and shancai said "hey y/n you wanna go to the mall with me tmr??" I said "sure why not it Friday"🤷🏻‍♀️ so we made plans for Saturday.