Alissa Voilet

coming out

"babe ?" alissa whispered softly.

"yeah ?" i responded.

"when can we tell them we're dating ?" she asked which made me sit up along with her.

we've been secretly dating for a year and didn't want anybody to know because we weren't ready for what the media has
prepared for us.  i i've thought about wanting to go public a few times but then again i needed alissa to be ready too.

"whenever you're ready." i looked down to her and kissed her forehead.

"omg i can't wait to let these hoes know you're mine" i chuckled at her excitement watching her pick a photo of us to post.

once she had posted pictures from both our phones, notifications soon started going off. i looked to my side to see her smiling at her phone. i put my phone on the nightstand and snatched her phone from her. "What the hell babe" she exasperated. i went closer to her and kissed her lips, i threw her phone to the side and went on top of her not breaking the kiss.

"i love you so much, and i'm so glad we're doing this" she looked at me in awe.

"i love you more baby" she pulled me in for another kiss.

our lips moulded perfectly as our tongues fought for dominance, the sound of lips smacking and soft moans filled the room.

i slowly took off her crop top and ber sweatpants leaving her in her bra and panties. i took a moment to admire the beauty infront of me before getting into it.

i wet my lips and slowly trailed kisses down to her thighs while my other hand effortlessly unclip her bra. when her bra slowly fell, alissa used her arms to cover her boobs which made me looked up at her eyes "baby they're perfect" i slowly removed her arms away from her boobs and kissed her lips before sucking her pink nipples.

i used my other hand to rub circles on her wet pussy, my fingers were now coated with her juices. I pulled my hand away and brought my fingers to my mouth sucking the juices off my fingers.

i slowly took off her red thong and threw it on the ground, i used my thumb to gently rub her clit as her moans got louder each second pass by. i wet my two fingers and inserted in her tight hole, which made he gasp.

i quicken my pace and heard her moans got louder. "i-i'm gonna cum" she moaned out.

"cum" i took out my fingers and quickly went down to face her pussy so that her cum could land on my tongue.

"you work so good with your hands" she smirked seductively.

"i can show you what else i'm good at" i said as i pulled down my joggers followed by my boxers. my dick immediately sprung out, alissa sat up and licked her palms and grabbing my dick. i groaned at the feeling of pleasureness, she continue sucking, licking and pumping my hard dick.

she laid me down and went on top of me and slowly inserted my dick in her. she moaned as soon as it fully enters. she then started bouncing up and down while her boobs did so too. i reached for one of her boobs and gave it a gentle squeeze, while my other hand was squeezing her ass.

she did a movement that felt so good, she rotated her hips side to side and kept on bouncing up and down. my moans kept getting louder as she did whatever movement that was.

"i-i'm coming" i moaned out as she kept on moving. "cum in me."  when she said that i looked at her in shocked.

"what ?!?!"

"you either cum in me or don't cum at all." she said as she kept on bouncing. i was quite hesitant but i really need to released so i came in her.

i let out a huge breathed as she got off me. to plop herself in bed. "you trapped me" i chuckled lightly while she laid on my chest.