Crypto x Wattson

~Wattson's POV~
Crypto scoffed. "You're a year older than me Eliot." He said shaking his head. "You really are an idiot." He said with a light smirk. Mirage looked at me. "Wattson what are you doing here with him? If you were looking to celebrate your big win, you should have asked me and the legends, not this weirdo who stays in his room alone all day." He said while shooting Crypto an evil eye. Crypto rolled his eyes. "Come on Wattson, we don't have to deal with this idiot." I looked back and forth between them. Mirage wanted me to leave Crypto and join the other legends and Crypto wanted me to leave Mirage. I stood there for a moment thinking, how could I choose? I cared about everyone and either way someone would get hurt. "I have to go, it's late and I need my rest for tomorrow." I turned and walked out as tears began to form again.
~Crypto's POV~
"Dammit mirage!" I said as I pushed him down. "You really are an idiot." I said. "Pfft please. I was saving her from a life with you. Do you really think she wants to be in the shadows with you? She's the complete opposite as you." Mirage said as he got up. Mirage turned away to get a drink. I ran after Wattson. "Wattson wait!" I called out to her as I continued to run. She stopped and turned around and hugged me while crying. "I couldn't choose between two of my close friends." She said into my shirt. I hugged her back. "You don't have to choose." I said while looking down at her. "What do you mean?" She said looking up at me slightly concerned. "I'm leaving the apex games. I'm just starting trouble here and none of the legends like me." I said. "I like you.. I'm in love with you." She said as she put her face back into my shirt. I stood there silent for a moment. "I...I love you too." I said as I hugged her tighter.