Chapter 17

The concert was amazing. We danced, i cried, i had so many fangirl moments it was insane. Shawn was singing the last song of the night, In my Blood. He had everyone clapping and singing along, then the confetti came down.

Standing there around so many people, being with q, having such a good time is the best thing to experience. Quinton leaned in for a kiss and there were actual sparks. I'll never forget this night.

———————————————————————————

We're walking back to the parking garage and i can already feel the sadness running back to me. This all went by so fast i'm not ready to go back home until who knows how long...

"Or night isn't over just yet" he said with a smirk on his face.

"What? where are we going now?"

"This one i'll tell you. Bryce is having a party at sway and we're gonna go. I don't want this night to end yet"

"WE'RE GOING TO A PARTY?! at 11pm?"

"yeah why not?"

"i don't care sounds good to meeee. but i want to change first"

"of course you do."

———————————————————————————

We get back to Avanis apartment and i change into a party like attire.

(this is cynthias actual outfit btw)

"Okayyyyy i'm ready"

Quinton just stands in the hallway and looks at me. tehe.

"would you like me to spin or something" i say

"please"

"let's go q"

———————————————————————————

We pulled up to the party and there's so many people here already. I see so many of my friends to run up too and basically say goodbye. Ugh i need to stop thinking about going home and just live in the moment.

Quinton grabs us both a drink and we dance outside with everyone else. This is seriously such a good night i don't want it to end.

"Uhm Cynthia, don't freak out." quinton says. he's looking behind me as well as everyone else.

"What why?" I turn around to see who everyone is staring at.

"You have got to be kidding."

"Hi Cynthia."

"Lacey."

———————————————————————————

AN: Yes yes yes this hoe is back. also the cover pic for this chapter i took at a shawn mendes concert so enjoy😌