●Perfect● Max x reader

~Summary~

This is the oneshot I was talking about in my last chapter. You can be any age or doesnt matter.

The summer has ended, You were all sent back too your life behind camp Campbell. You and Max were the only ones who kept in touch. You hated not seeing him so you begged your parents too move too the town/city he lives in. Your parents finally gave in and you suprise him. Though everything isn't as perfect as he said it was back at camp.

Warnings
•Mentions of physical and mental abuse.
•Extreme cringe lmfao
______________________________________

Y/n Pov
Today was the day, The day I'd finally move into [City/Town name] The Town/City Max lives in. He doesn't know tho. I hope his reaction will be good.

Timeskip Powered by My Capri-Moon addiction

We had settled into our new house, Mom said she had already found a high school for me too go too, [High School name] That was the only one in this Town/City So I'm pretty sure Max goes there.

TimeSkip Again, I'm so sorry lol

Max pov

Another Stupid day at school, Apparently There will be a new girl/boy I don't really care though, I've really been missing y/n. Thinking about Her/Him/Them has been getting me through what's been happening at home.

I was leaning against my locker in deep thought when someone tapped my shoulder.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT BIT-- Y/n?" My voice lowered when I saw the beautiful Girl/Boy standing infront of me.

"Max?" Her/His/Their Angelic voice was like music too my ears, I pulled them into a really tight hug, Not caring about the other students lingering in the hallways of [High school name] High.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you!" I whispered into her shoulder, She/he/they hugged me back.

"I've missed you too baby." They whispered into my ear.

The school bell rung, Y/n and I didnt care though. I finally released her/him/them from my grasp.

"Have you got your Timetable?" I asked.

"Yup! I've got [A random class] First what about you?" She/he/they replied.

"Me too! Can I walk you too class?"

"Of course!" I grabbed her hand and lead her too the [Class name] Classroom.

•••

The rest of the day flew by as me and y/n spent the day together. I dreaded going home tonight so I asked y/n if she/he/they wanted to go to the park after school. They said sure but They'd have to ask their mom and her mom said yes!

We were walking too the park, Hand in hand of course.

"Woah, This place is beautiful!" She/He/They Exclaimed, Which made me chuckle.

"Come on, Let me show you my hiding spot!" I lead her over too my hiding spot, Which had a perfect view of the park.

"Wow...." She/He/They breathed out before shivering slightly.

"Y/n? Are you cold? I asked, To which she/he/they nodded in response.

I took my hoodie off and held it out for her/him/them to take.

Y/n hesitated at first but I assured her I'd be fine So She/he/They took it into possession.

While putting it on Y/n noticed something on my arm. Something I had been hiding from her ever since we met.

A huge purple bruise placed on my Right arm.

As soon as y/n noticed she gasped in horror.

"M- max w-what is that?!" She/he/they stuttered.

"Shit... I uh...." I didnt know what to say. I didnt want her to know about what had been going on at home. It wasnt like I didnt trust her, I just felt like I wasnt ready to tell her yet.

"Max. I asked you a question.Answer me." She/He/They Slightly raised their voice.

"Y/n I- Its not like I don't trust you I- Just.... I don't know how you'd react." I answered. I really hate seeing Her/Him/Them angry/sad it really upsets me.

"Oh. Right. I'm sorry I just dont want to see you hurt. It breaks my heart" Y/n replied, Slightly tearing up so I pulled her/him/them into a tight hug.

I took a deep breath in, Bracing myself for what I'm about to tell her/him/them.

"Y/n. When I tell you this you must promise you won't leave me. Your the best thing in my life. Please don't leave me" I began to cry, Y/n looked into my eyes then wiped my tears away.

"Max, I'd never leave you. I promise, You can tell me anything." She reassured me.

"My parents are abusive, Mentally and Physically. That's how I got the bruise. Y/n please don't tell anyone. I have no where to go. No other realities want me. I'm a disgrace." I continued, Still crying.

"Max... I- I'm so sorry. Your not a disgrace, Your perfect. And you always will be. I love you no matter what you are. I don't care whether your rich or poor or If you have the most caring family in the world, I'll love you for as long as live, Max maybe you could come live with me. We have a spare room! Or maybe someone in the area could adopt you!" Y/n reasured me, Her/His/Their words made me calm. What would I do with out y/n.

"Oh y/n... Your the only reason I still exist." I replied.

We both just sat there in eachother arms. Not a care in the world...