Chapter 31- Please save Peter...

Guys... I know it's hard for you all to know Peter is like that... Don't worry, the story will go well SOON, but for now... you know... -CHXCOCLIFFORD

***************************************************************************************************************

The doctor bandaged my wrist cause it got cut and was bleeding.

"You're wrist will be better in a week or two... It's not a bad cut, but there was blood and I thought it would be best to bandage it." the doctor said.

"How's Peter..." I asked.

"He's... He's very fragile and very weak... He's loss a lot of blood and I'm not sure if he'll make it... But don't worry, he probably will."

I started crying.

"Is he your... boyfriend, I suppose?"

"You can say that..."

"I understand. Don't worry, he'll be fine... in a couple of days, I assume."

I nodded, still crying.

I was going out of the hospital when I passed his room.

My heart broke as I saw him lying there because of me.

That person was supposed to be me. Not him.

"I'm so sorry Peter... Don't save my life ever again. Please." I whispered.

I sat on one of the chairs in the hospital and then I saw someone walking towards me.

"Peter?" I said quietly, looking around.

Then, someone knelt down to me.

It was Peter as a ghost.

I shook my head slowly.

"No, Peter, you're not dead... You can't be dead."

He just simply smiled.

Opal, don't cry, I'm fine...

This just made me cry harder.

I know you never meant it... I just didn't want to see you dead. I rather die than see you dead.

"Peter, you're NOT dead."

He smiled again.

Now I get why people call you 'sunshine'... You really are a sunshine, Opal Heart.

I shook my head again.

Hey, look at me... I've told you before, I'll always be with you no matter what happens, right? I always will be.

"I'm sorry... You know what, I'm going to find a way to help you."

He smiled before fading away.

I cried harder.

Then something came into my mind.

That old lady.

She'd given me a card which had written her address so I could find her whenever I need help from her.

I quickly went out the hospital.

She was my only hope.

I arrived there and knocked on the door.

"Enter."

I walked in.

The house was dark and old.

It was filled with antiques which made me feel like I've went back in time.

"Ah, Opal, come and have a seat."

I walked in as she gave me a cup of tea.

"What brings you here?"

"It's Peter. Peter Maccallum"

"Who? A boyfriend of yours?"

"Yeah, you can say that."

"What happened... tell me all about it."

"He saved my life. The car was supposed to crash into me, but he saved my life. He isn't awake, but I saw his ghost."

The lady smiled at me.

"Please save Peter... I don't want to see him dead, you're my only chance, pelase!"

"Alright dearie, come and here... This is my crystal ball..."

I never believe in crystal balls in my life, but she was my only chance.

"Do you... I mean, can you see ghosts?" I asked, curiously.

"No, but I know where they are and understand them. I have a great interest in ghosts."

"Then, do you know why I can see ghosts?"

"You've told me you've been in a car accident before, am I right?"

"Yes."

"You were in a coma and missed a year of your life?"

"Yes."

"Hm... This means your soul has been wondering around when you were in coma and has been communicating with ghosts and other souls, that is why."

"I see."

"Anyway, let us begin... Do you have anything of yours that Peter can reconize?"

I thought for a while.

Then I remembered Peter's necklace, I immediately took it off.

"Here you go." I said, handing it to her.

The old laady looks at it.

"It's a sun. I suppose he gave you it, right?"

I nodded.

"Now, I need to tell you, once I get his soul back into his body, he will wake up with anterograde amnesia, that means, he will only remember things before he met you and will not reconize this necklace."

Tears fell down my face.

"Ok, it's ok."

"Are you sure about it?"

"Yes."

It's fine. I mean, even though he forgets all about me, he's alive and well.

"Alright. Let us begin."

I stared at the crystal ball as the old lady closed he eyes.

"Peter Maccallum... Go back to where you belong... Back to your body and wake up alive and well... Do as I say..."

After a while, the old lady opened her eyes.

"There we go, he will wake up soon but will not know who you are." she said, giving me back the necklace.

"Alright. Thanks."

"Oh, and one more thing, his memories are in your necklace."

WHAT?

IN MY NECKLACE?

"Oh..."

"He can remember you... if he touches the necklace."

"Ok... thanks..." I say, going out the house.

*note*

Well, at least Peter isn't dead, right? Ok, so for the next few chapters, it will basically be Peter not knowing who Opal is and all... Don't worry, I'll make it good, ok? -CHXCOCLIFFORD