2

as we are watching the sunset i look over at colby and see that he has a jelly on his lip. " you have jelly on your lip " i giggle then wipe it off, and we look back at the sunset. " you look so beautiful in the sunlight baby girl i love you so much " said colby holding your hand tightly. i never thought that life could get much better than this and it probably can't, this life is so great. we pack up and we start to drive back home. it was so fun on our date today colby, i love you! " i start to play "have you ever been in love" by the ivy. colby says "yes yes I have the ivy" i laughed a lot and smiled. we then got home, and a party was going on, just a normal day at the traphouse, am i right? i get in my bathing suit and run down stairs. i then yell "POOL PARTAYYYYYY" and run outside. aryia runs right past me and goes "beat ya!" and does a cannon ball into the pool. i go "oh no you dont!" and i start wacking h with a pool noodle. he then goes "oh its on" and starts splashing me. everyone is in the pool at this point and colby goes "WATCH OUT!" he does a flip into the water. i giggled then swam over to him. "who wanna do a chicken fight? couples against couples!!" i get on colbys back, tara gets on jakes, kat gets on sams, xepher gets on griffens, cassie gets on reggies, and so on. "well this makes me feel lonely." said kevin. we all laughed, and tara laughed so hard that she fell off. when it was over we turned on music and were just chit chatting. people started going home, and me and colby went to his room. he turned on the tv and we cuddled. i drifted off to sleep, in colbys arms.

most chapters are going to be kinda short and im sorry about that!

346 word count